JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be among the .01% that believes the poor dad was just trying to be funny but never expected that the machine was ready to go and would lock him out. Yes, he messed up really bad. He better hope they were not ID'd or child services will take their kid away for sure.

The bottom line is the kid could have been hurt badly, but the fact is, he was not.

What on Earth has anyone assuming that kid wasn't beat to death. I could see a broken neck easy. Concussion at the very least, broken arms ribs legs etc.

Is there more to this then we are shown? Cause I didn't see no happy bouncing baby boy!

What on Earth has anyone assuming that kid wasn't beat to death. I could see a broken neck easy. Concussion at the very least, broken arms ribs legs etc.

Is there more to this then we are shown? Cause I didn't see no happy bouncing baby boy!

"The video was posted on YouTube by a user identified as PrincessZebra, who reports that the child is safe and well, having endured minor injuries. It has received more than 26,000 hits."

Read more: Couple put SON in washing machine as a prank but it turns on sparking desperate rescue | Mail Online

OK - this note got past me --> "A sign in the left hand corner of the frame reads ‘Junior wash $2.95'. But it was not supposed to be taken quite so literally."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top