JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy,

Browsing tonight, observed a recent post for a good AR, with embellishments offered at justifiable, sane price. The gentleman even offered research to the prices on the add-ons. Of course, being reasonable, he sold it very quickly.

With the current trend, I thought it appropriate to acknowledge him for his level-headedness (even perhaps at his own monetary expense). Here is what I sent him via PM:

Howdy,

With very little interest in the AR field (I carried one for 4 years in the Vietnam War, then bought my civilian one upon Obama's election because I knew what would happen sooner or later), I want to commend you on your advertisement and congratulate you on your sale.

You may well have gotten more for your gun. You sold at a fair price.

You are a Gentleman. You held yourself above it all.

My hat's off to you.

Now, he may be of my mind: to know that probably the very best that will be accomplished by the fanatics is a magazine prohibition. I hope I am not wrong, and that no semblance of the AWB comes back. I still think Congress has that bad taste in their mouth regarding political expense if they try. I firmly believe that regardless of the emotion and seriousness of the moment, that the gougers and elevators of price are ENTITLED to whatever they may get for their guns at this moment.

But there are some of us who take the higher road, and are anchored in reality (even to our own material expense), and can set an example.

This Gentleman was one of them.

Today, I found a guy who has a 180 Series Mini-14. I had a couple clips left over from my venture 20 years ago with one, and a brand new SK no-drill mount. I gave it all to him. I have no use. He intends to keep his Mini, would love a scope on it (thought he couldn't do it), and does not have extra clips.

Keep your head, people. Keep your head. Provide examples. Take care of each other (my hippie side is showing).

CDNN set me an e-mail today 20-30-40-48 round magazines most popular Rifles @ 20-30 dollars each they will be open for Orders this weekend. They state prices will go up after the 1st of the year. This ad info. not for price gougers please.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top