JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"automatic gunfire"?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Ban Hawaiian shirts!

Really though, wouldn't it have made more sense to put a group of volunteers together and go fix up the property for a disabled, unemployed neighbor than to argue with him about it for 18 years?

Ban Hawaiian shirts!

Really though, wouldn't it have made more sense to put a group of volunteers together and go fix up the property for a disabled, unemployed neighbor than to argue with him about it for 18 years?

You would be amazed at how often local government enforcement actions are closely followed by lowball offers from persons who are closely tied to the politicians or bureaucrats. Sometimes the government itself wants the property. In situations like this there is no incentive for the government to help the property owner.

And you won't find the offer reported by the news, either.

Ban Hawaiian shirts!

If he can shoot his way through a town hall and is unemployed, he probably had the time and capability to have gotten off his *** and cleaned up his bubblegum.

You would be amazed at how often local government enforcement actions are closely followed by lowball offers from persons who are closely tied to the politicians or bureaucrats. Sometimes the government itself wants the property. In situations like this there is no incentive for the government to help the property owner.

And you won't find the offer reported by the news, either.

It could be like a situation here in my town though. The dudes place is a rat nest. It's filled with garbage. It's disgusting and the dude is a pig. Everyones property value is effected. Everyone has more rats. Weeds grow and pollinate, spreading to other lawns and property. The dude is a pig and if I had my way we'd gang up as a town and burn his f'in place to the ground. But he just keeps getting along doing a whole lot of nothing.

It could be like a situation here in my town though. The dudes place is a rat nest. It's filled with garbage. It's disgusting and the dude is a pig. Everyones property value is effected. Everyone has more rats. Weeds grow and pollinate, spreading to other lawns and property. The dude is a pig and if I had my way we'd gang up as a town and burn his f'in place to the ground. But he just keeps getting along doing a whole lot of nothing.

That happens, too. :( I have seen governments avoid dealing with a problem person because they fear he might flip out. It isn't fair to the affected neighbors.

First, this story never happened. It's all a lie. Because NY passed the SAFE-ACT, which means that only 7 rounds can EVER be present in a firearm. This guy COULD NOT have fired "several" rounds through a wall and still had enough cartridges left to kill three people and himself. So you see, nothing to worry about. Just ask Bloomberg.

Second, who gives a bubblegum?

Sorry, unless you live in this NY town or nearby, why does anyone really care? there are 300 million people in this country. about 12,000 of them are murdered each year, about 9,000 of them with guns. About 4,000 of those are black people. 3900 pf them are killed by OTHER BLACK PEOPLE.
And since when does the NY Times ACTUALLY care about black people being killed unless the alleged perpetrator is non-black?

But even if 100% were killed by guns BOUGHT AT GUN SHOWS WITH NO BG CHECK...that PALES in comparison to the upwards of ONE MILLION Defensive Gun Uses by law abiding people that prevented or stopped a crime.

Actually, 12k or so is a number that people OUGHT to be dancing in the street celebrating. It's a number HALF that of the entire time I was growing up. It shows AMAZING progress. Show me another country that's reduced it's homicide rate by 50%.

Better yet, show me another country that's done that when gun ownership is skyrocketing, where the right to carry a concealed weapon is guaranteed absent criminal convictions in some 40 of the 50 states.

the sky is not falling. The antis will use ANY story to make their distorted points. and we, the good guys, will once again, calmly and rationally give the numbers and let the people decide. -They damn near always decide in our favor. Because the antis only have lies and hysteria on their side.

Irrational emotions, not facts, change 'public opinion' and create/change laws and group think.

So, 'letting the people decide' when you are presenting facts is foolhardy because facts don't matter to a fearful, deluded, populace exposed to propaganda nearly 24/7.

Carefully manipulated emotions matter.

Having facts on our side will do very little to defend one's 'right' to bear arms.

Irrational emotions, not facts, change 'public opinion' and create/change laws and group think.

So, 'letting the people decide' when you are presenting facts is foolhardy because facts don't matter to a fearful, deluded, populace exposed to propaganda nearly 24/7.

Carefully manipulated emotions matter.

Having facts on our side will do very little to defend one's 'right' to bear arms.

You're wrong Burt. Facts DO matter. But FAR to few of us actually HAVE the facts and effectively present them. Those of us that do have had amazing results. I've personally "converted" a few dozen "confirmed antis" to our side using just those numbers. And I have no idea how many others who were on the fence.

The people who are rabidly anti-gun are, for the most part, immune to fact, logic or statistics. THEY ARE A MINORITY.

This isn't the 70s anymore. Young people especially are quite sophisticated consumers of information. And the numbers don't lie. And we have them ALL on our side. MSNBC and CNN and yes, FOX can cite "gun crime" all they want. The effect of someone you KNOW and trust, showing you the actual numbers will win you over unless you're a zealot on the issue.

And while all these horror stories about "gun crime" run on the evening news, TOP SHOT and other pro-gun shows continue to get record ratings.

It's not very exciting. It's actually pretty boring to go onto your local newspaper, radio and television stations OVER AND OVER again with the SAME arguments. But it works. We're WINNING this fight. In state after state and yes, on the national level too. Christie hasn't got a chance in Hell of winning the 2016 nomination because he's a dyed-in-the-wool anti. Not unless he's faced with ONLY the feckless and the idiots, which was the case with Romney.

We are WINNING. In the courts, in public opinion, in political races. Look, EVEN OBAMA has to release BS pics of him with a shotgun to fool people. that was NEVER the case before. And yes, I've been in this fight since the early 80s.

We may see some setbacks here and there. 94 caught Me by surprise. But the long-term settlement of this question is OVER.

You'd burn someones home down because you don't agree with how he keeps his place. You are one pathetic piece of bubblegum. If you want to behave like that I suggest you move to some third world country. I hope karma comes back to bite you in *** and someone express' s their distaste for you in such a manor. No one has the right to harm another person because they see things differently.

You'd burn someones home down because you don't agree with how he keeps his place. You are one pathetic piece of bubblegum. If you want to behave like that I suggest you move to some third world country. I hope karma comes back to bite you in *** and someone express' s their distaste for you in such a manor. No one has the right to harm another person because they see things differently.

I hate to break it to you, but I haven't harmed anybody. I didn't burn his house down :s0114:

When did PA become a suburb of NY?

First, this story never happened. It's all a lie. Because NY passed the SAFE-ACT, which means that only 7 rounds can EVER be present in a firearm. This guy COULD NOT have fired "several" rounds through a wall and still had enough cartridges left to kill three people and himself. So you see, nothing to worry about. Just ask Bloomberg.

Second, who gives a bubblegum?

Sorry, unless you live in this NY town or nearby, why does anyone really care? there are 300 million people in this country. about 12,000 of them are murdered each year, about 9,000 of them with guns. About 4,000 of those are black people. 3900 pf them are killed by OTHER BLACK PEOPLE.
And since when does the NY Times ACTUALLY care about black people being killed unless the alleged perpetrator is non-black?

But even if 100% were killed by guns BOUGHT AT GUN SHOWS WITH NO BG CHECK...that PALES in comparison to the upwards of ONE MILLION Defensive Gun Uses by law abiding people that prevented or stopped a crime.

Actually, 12k or so is a number that people OUGHT to be dancing in the street celebrating. It's a number HALF that of the entire time I was growing up. It shows AMAZING progress. Show me another country that's reduced it's homicide rate by 50%.

Better yet, show me another country that's done that when gun ownership is skyrocketing, where the right to carry a concealed weapon is guaranteed absent criminal convictions in some 40 of the 50 states.

the sky is not falling. The antis will use ANY story to make their distorted points. and we, the good guys, will once again, calmly and rationally give the numbers and let the people decide. -They damn near always decide in our favor. Because the antis only have lies and hysteria on their side.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top