JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd check it out, but I'd show up with a round in the chamber. ;)

I've dealt with a lot of sketchy people, almost all really were just looking to offload legit gear for a good price. The two that were not... well, they still offloaded legit gear at a good price.

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WILL STEAL FROM YOU!
Be willing to accept that chance, prepare for it, and have backup.

I'd check it out, but I'd show up with a round in the chamber. ;)

I've dealt with a lot of sketchy people, almost all really were just looking to offload legit gear for a good price. The two that were not... well, they still offloaded legit gear at a good price.

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WILL STEAL FROM YOU!
Be willing to accept that chance, prepare for it, and have backup.

For sure on round chambered but for me that is just anytime I am meeting up for something and do not know the person well. There are people here I have done enough trading, buying, and selling from to be comfortable just walking in their garage unarmed.

That took some trust building though.

craigslist is policed by its users, unfortunately, anyone can flag anything for any reason. so if you live in a liberal town, anything related to firearms gets flagged immediately. if you live in a hunting community, that happens to have a craigslist, you are more likely to be able to keep your ad up. I saw a good ad a few years back that went something like this.
Colt 1911 full size frame, leather HOLSTER for sale.( with a picture of just the holster) call for details,,$700.00
of course we knew at $700.00 it had a colt 1911 for free with the price. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads