JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I knew you weren't allowed to do firearms or ammo on craigslist, but loading equipment? Even ebay allows stocks and such. I wonder if they also don't allow loading equipment. Since the ad is closed I can't tell. Did he have primers or powder in the package? Maybe that's why it was removed. Still ridiculous, either way. Kip.

There are people who spend their entire day surfing craigslist looking for ads to flag. They think imparting their brand of justice is "for the better good" even when the post follows craigslist rules.

Those are the same people who go 65 mph in the fast lane and refuse to yeild to faster traffic. They seem to believe that if everyone behind them is angry, the highway is safer.

Reloading equipment is not "against" Crapslist rules...However anything I (reloading related) post on there gets flaged. I don't use any gun or ammo wording either.

Another thing that doesn't make sense is that anyone with a computer (kids) can go on there and look a dudes' wangs in men seeking men. But i can't go on there and look for a gun or ammo.... Hmmm

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top