JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the life of me I do not understand why we even need border controls with Canada. They share a border with no other nation, they are a military ally, and they pose no threat to us. It is a waste of tax dollars to have checkpoints when anyone can just walk across if they wanted to.

For the life of me I do not understand why we even need border controls with Canada. They share a border with no other nation, they are a military ally, and they pose no threat to us. It is a waste of tax dollars to have checkpoints when anyone can just walk across if they wanted to.

Because they don't want us up there spreading ideas of freedom and converting all their virgins for them.

Canada also takes in muslims from places where they cannot be easily verified as 'tolerant'--we don't want those scum sneaking over here

Canada also takes in muslims from places where they cannot be easily verified as 'tolerant'--we don't want those scum sneaking over here
Do you have proof of that?
Is there a Canadian immigration policy that you can post a link to showing that they allow foreigners to fly into their country without proper vetting?
And even if they did, do you seriously think that they would be unable to simply walk across the border?

Yea and considering the following they are going to want GREATER border protection if the following were to take place:
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is directing Bill Blair to examine a full ban on handgun and assault weapons, according to a mandate letter issued Tuesday to the Minister of Border Security and Organized Crime Reduction.

Majority of illegal immigrants entering Canada in 2018 are Nigerians on US visas. Majority entering in 2017
were Haitian. Majority of illegal migrants to Canada in 2018 are Nigerians with U.S. travel visas

Do you have proof of that?
Is there a Canadian immigration policy that you can post a link to showing that they allow foreigners to fly into their country without proper vetting?
And even if they did, do you seriously think that they would be unable to simply walk across the border?

Seems to me the 'refugees' accepted by UK are the same that Canada allows in. I think it's clear that Trudeau is owned by george soros and is along for the globalist ride, why else would he have given a known terrorist $10 mil?

Of course they have walked across our border, quite a few of their little camps in the US--for some reason they are allowed to continue:eek:

Seems to me the 'refugees' accepted by UK are the same that Canada allows in. I think it's clear that Trudeau is owned by george soros and is along for the globalist ride, why else would he have given a known terrorist $10 mil?

Of course they have walked across our border, quite a few of their little camps in the US--for some reason they are allowed to continue:eek:
The UK and Canada are different countries with different immigration laws.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top