JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So today was a very nice day up here in Washington so guess what I spent the whole day doing .lol 9 to 5 all day today med class first aid training and CPR class 1604.jpeg 1602.jpeg 1600.jpeg 1598.jpeg

Excellent, not sure if it's work mandatory or for self improvement, you will never know how important it is until you use it for the very first time... Hopefully, never...

Good for you EPS...

I was trained years ago like 25 year's ago when I worked on fishing boat but so much has changed sense then .my sister's fire station does this twice are year for who ever wants to do it $30 bucks every thing from CPR to the ECD OR THE SHOK THING . bleeding CAT bandages bla bla bla like I said it was 8 hours

Nice job, I keep my certs up to date as well. I've had to perform CPR on someone in the past so I make sure I'm always current.

So we got into lot of details about different stuff of course I brought up gun shot wounds because they were talking about cuts and stabing and stuff that the training people have seen and delt with they where paramedics or and EMT so we got into CHEST seal and CAT TOURNIQUET blood STOPPING and how to make chest seals with different stuff like zip lock bags and stuff like that it was a great class im glad I did it

It's about lunch time and he was there for 8 hours...:eek:
Actually your right it was right before lunch time lol the Cheif of the fire department where my sister is his wife made everyone lunch she was there all day cooking for us lol . that's not going to happen at every class just up here on the island

I would recommend any body who has not done this to do it it's worth the $30 bucks accully one of the other guys in the class was a doctor but HE AND THE EMTS SAID THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT ON THE STREETS TO WHAT HAPPENS IN THE HOSPITAL .this stuff helps people make it to the hospital

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top