JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New, top of the line Respironics Pro C-Flex + humidifiers,hoses,filters,travel bag and instructions..Everything needed is here.If you have any questions please ask.. .There is over 1200.00 dollars of gear here.I don't need it anymore.humidifiers are 180 plus and the machine is over 1200.00 alone and is like new.....
I would like to sell it for 600.00 but you can make a cash offer also
Am open to trade everything for .45 cal pistol rock island 1911,the RI compact 45,M&P in 40 or 9 MM ,CZ75B, I am open to a trade and/or cash offer...

I lowered it to 500.00 but you can make a cash offer,gun trade also,,I'll ship the whole thing to ya free..
Am open to trade everything for cheap 45 cal pistol like a .45 cal pistol rock island 1911,the Rock island compact 45,M&P in 40 or 9 MM ,CZ75B, I am open to a trade and/or cash offer...
again am open to offers.Great thing for some someone who has sleep apnea and cannot afford a new machine,machines alone without aanything else listed go for 1200 bucks plus.This has been used for like 3 nights so it is almost like new,it is the best one you can get.thank you..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top