JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I had a guy come into my work and we were talking, long story short, he says I can come out and hunt coyotes out at his place, says hes got tons of them out there due to his and neighbors chicken and other animals.

So Ive looked up the regs on coyote hunting so I think Im good on that side, my question is: What do I do with the coyote after Ive killed it? Its not something I think Id want to eat since they're scavengers. Ive heard people buying pelts, anybody know someone who wants coyote furs?

It would be a plus to get something out of them, but not necessary I guess.

The best thing I've found is shoot 'em, then bury them in a pile a few feet under ground. Come back the next day and shoot the ones digging up their pals. Repeat as needed.

anybody know someone who wants coyote furs?
There was a pretty good market for them in the late 70's through the 80's but fell off about the time the anti-fur crowd went on a rampage. I remember the news stories and pictures of people hiding out with buckets of red paint to throw on women wearing fur coats.

You don't want to eat something that has been eating a deer that has been dead for a month. They are carriers of mange, rabies and a few other bad diseases!! I would strongly suggest NOT eating Coyote!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top