JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome!
If your in Bend go east out Hwy 20 past the badlands. Once you get about 30 miles out of town, it's around 95% BLM land. Get a good map that shows BLM vs private and hit some roads to the south or north of the HWY. Find Frederick Butte Rd, its a good starting point. Lots of coyotes out there. If your in La Pine head east on 31 until you hit the desert or not. I've called some in around big hole and hole in the ground if you don't mind calling in the timber. Bring the 12GA, you will be surprised at how many will end up in your lap if your using good calling techniques. Don't give up! I've made 5-6 sets and called nothing, then called 4 or 5 in a row with doubles.

I'm going to start the planning process here soon. I'm in Hillsboro but there isn't much on the coast. I'll probably be looking at central Oregon as well but I have to head down past Pendleton to la grande and baker every 1-2 months so will head that way more often then the bend, la pine route. I don't even have a rifle yet, but it's coming soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top