JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of any good coyote hunting spots near Bend Oregon? A couple of my friends tell me to go east of town by Pine Mountain (they haven't shot one yet). Is desert BLM land the best location to find coyotes?

Coyotes are just about everywhere in Central Oregon - heck I have them howling and screeching every night in the woods behind my house and once in a while one of them gets bold and comes out of the wood and runs down my road. Pine Mt. would be a good start if you are a beginner. Make sure you get as high up as you can and try to get in a position where they cannot come in behind you - had that happen many times - get comfortable and if you are calling do not overcall! One good blast on the 'dying rabbit' call and that is it for a half hour and no body movements - roll your eyes to scan the landscape. Do not overlook any movement you see and do not be surprised if you call in a herd of Mulies! Good Luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top