JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need to start killing em on the coast there Geting
Out of hand. Lots of guys hunt east Oregon it's easy over
There ..harder here due to brush. But good thing here no one hunts
Much here so thay will come in .. Easy if your set up right

We have farm land and we are having a bad prob with em.
Geting to the point of Geting a trapper..

We need to start killing em on the coast there Geting
Out of hand. Lots of guys hunt east Oregon it's easy over
There ..harder here due to brush. But good thing here no one hunts
Much here so thay will come in .. Easy if your set up right

We have farm land and we are having a bad prob with em.
Geting to the point of Geting a trapper..

Well, why not invite out some interested fellows from this forum to come take care of them for you?

What part of the coast are you at Tomcat? It would be interesting to scope out your property and see if we can find a few areas for a few good "Stands" and maby set something up!!

I know they are all over the place in the nehalem area! I seen one run across the road in Gold Beach.... It was 1am, but it was in a residential area. ( and no it was not a dog!! I know the difference!! Lol ) so that area has to be crawling with them!! We should go to eastern Oregon and trap about 50 of those wild pigs and cut them loose over here!! Get that population up so we have another legal "predator" to shoot at! Haha!

I know they are all over the place in the nehalem area! I seen one run across the road in Gold Beach.... It was 1am, but it was in a residential area. ( and no it was not a dog!! I know the difference!! Lol ) so that area has to be crawling with them!! We should go to eastern Oregon and trap about 50 of those wild pigs and cut them loose over here!! Get that population up so we have another legal "predator" to shoot at! Haha!

Oh Lord, you do NOT want wild Hogs anywhere near your farm. They are Distructive!!!!....one thing they do that could be considered good though, they will also root out the blackberry tangles.

I know the Reedsport/Powers area, was a teenager N of Coos Bay...too far away now, but that can be some heavy stuff to hunt in down there.

Just got back from Sandpoint, ID. (paradise in my book) amazing Coyote hunting there! Does anyone know of a good area on the Oregon coast where I can do this?

Any one want shoot a big mountain lion as well as coyotes? I got a 2 and 3 year old and a big cat at least 150lbs probably closer to 180+ was in my yard (2 1/2 acres) looking at the neighbors cow pasture. His property is behind mine and behind that is the mountains in which the cat came from. Im sure the neighbor would be happy to let the hunt begin. Every night i hear tons of coyotes on and around my property. I aslo just seen a wolf this morning and a huge bear track about a month ago. The mountain lion is my main concern. I live outside of pacific city. Let me know if anyone can help me out. Thanks. [email protected]

Any one want shoot a big mountain lion as well as coyotes? I got a 2 and 3 year old and a big cat at least 150lbs probably closer to 180+ was in my yard (2 1/2 acres) looking at the neighbors cow pasture. His property is behind mine and behind that is the mountains in which the cat came from. Im sure the neighbor would be happy to let the hunt begin. Every night i hear tons of coyotes on and around my property. I aslo just seen a wolf this morning and a huge bear track about a month ago. The mountain lion is my main concern. I live outside of pacific city. Let me know if anyone can help me out. Thanks. [email protected]

Very interested in coyote hunting.

Wolves on the coast? You sure?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads