JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm selling a coyote brown London Bridge Trading 8 pocket ruck (LBT 2657). The ruck has an ALICE frame with LBT shoulder straps and waist belt. I'm the second owner but the pack looks like it has never been used. I just traded for the bag and have never fielded it. It doesn't suit my needs.

Mystery Ranch NICE Frame in Foliage. I'm not the original owner but It doesn't look to have been used. It is an Xtra Small yolk and waist belt. Mystery Ranch website has a sizing chart you can check. I originally bought it for my teenage daughter to use camping but she prefers a smaller pack. This is just for the frame no pack. There are a set of OV Innovations buckle adapters on the waist belt to make it a forward pull adjustment. This is not permanent and can be easily taken off without harming the belt.

Tan Tactical Tailor ALICE Frame that has never been used. I bought it to use with the LBT Ruck but now I'm going in a different direction.

I will consider trades for a NIB Benchmade AFO II, ZT 566 or similar. I will get pictures up tomorrow or can send them by email.
LBT Ruck $250
Mystery Ranch Frame $125
TT ALICE Frame $75
Thanks for looking.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top