JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had someone eat my lunch on a big job...every day for a week. The guy would get into my cooler and just devour. The following monday, I dosed all the food in my cooler with a psychoactive drug. The results were amusing.

I knew a guy who told me about being ripped off by his McDonald's coworkers once too often - rummaging through his locker to take the fudge brownies that his Mom had made him. He was feeling sorry for himself one evening as he scraped the sludge out of the bottom of the deep-fat fryer, thinking, "This looks just like the fudge...."

He took the scooped-out sludge and pressed it into a pan, then cut it into squares and placed a half walnut atop each one. And then he left it in his locker at work.

A couple "fudge" squares disappeared. And never again did anyone mess with his stuff.

Nobody was hurt, but everybody remembered.

LOL!!! I added that to my Amazon cart.

I have to say that my best defense has been Danny. Danny is a freeze dried mouse I bought off Ebay. Danny has really made the rounds I tell you.

One of my friends and his daughter decided to Tee-Pee my house the other night - dummies - I was home and launched a water attack. Thanks to my spiffy driveway alert/alarm I was made aware of the attack.

(I know, what are we, 14?)

Daughter will soon be visited by Danny under her pillow. Since she is terrified of rodents, it should be entertaining.

A few years back the janitors were stealing stuff out of the fridge - left a half of a subway foot long in there one night and it was gone in the morning... waited a few days and left another one in there - with a healthy dose of Dave's insanity sauce :s0112: oddly enough it was gone but no one stole food out of there again - what are they going to say? guess they couldn't stand the heat

About five years ago, there was a guy who liked to rummage through peoples stuff in the fridge. After a couple weeks, security put up a camera. While the camera was up, the thievery stopped. As soon as they took the camera down, it started again. The guy stealing stuff was notorious for stealing energy drinks. So while I was over at a friends helping him clean out some poison oak from his back yard, we devised a plan. We covered a energy drink with poison oak, then put it in a brown paper bag with a sandwich, placed it in the fridge, and waited.

Sure enough, that afternoon the energy drink was gone, but the sandwich was still there. The next day, the very security guard who put up and took down the camera, had a very strange rash on his hands and face! Needless to say, he learned his lesson, and was fired that same day.

with a healthy dose of Dave's insanity sauce :s0112: oddly enough it was gone but no one stole food out of there again - what are they going to say? guess they couldn't stand the heat

Daves is crazy HOT!!! A friend was telling me about the stuff and offered me a taste, as he was getting a toothpick for the taste, I covered the tip of my pinky finger and put it in my mouth...one of the worst mistakes I have ever made...my face melted off that afternoon, I couldn't taste a thing until my taste buds grew back through the charring and the next morning was a second reminder as to why I should heed warnings...good stuff:s0155:

Daves is crazy HOT!!! A friend was telling me about the stuff and offered me a taste, as he was getting a toothpick for the taste, I covered the tip of my pinky finger and put it in my mouth...one of the worst mistakes I have ever made...my face melted off that afternoon, I couldn't taste a thing until my taste buds grew back through the charring and the next morning was a second reminder as to why I should heed warnings...good stuff:s0155:

I've had the lowest 5 on this list. Holy s*** to each of them.

<broken link removed>

I've had the lowest 5 on this list. Holy s*** to each of them.

<broken link removed>
I've tried most of the bottom 5 in that group and the Da Bomb Final Answer. I'd describe them as bone melting hot. I'm hot the lyrics to Ring of Fire in my head now.

I still want to get some capsaicin crystals at some point.

I can't believe I am typing this being that I love pranks, but please use caution when pranking someone with hot sauce. I put a ghost pepper in my friend's food a few years back and ended up having to take him to the emergency ward. Cost me $400.

the thief at our work stole energy drinks. So I started to leave my big rockstars in there w/ a touch of brake fluid added. Melt the plastic back on and waited. took two but then it never happened again. Still have no clue who it was.

I worked for an employer that gave everybody a canned ham at Christmas, and a bro gave me his, = 2. Some lowlife stole one out of the company fridge. My idea was to leave the other one out in the sun for 3 days or so ("keep refrigerated") then put it back in fridge. My wife convinced me that it could poison somebody's kids, so I just took it home. I still wish digestive explosions on the thief.

You know a hot sauce is deadly if it is shaped like a coffin. Rated 10+ on the 1-10 heat scale. Blairs Ultra Death Hot Sauce: BE WARNED: This sauce contains ingredients 800 times hotter than a jalapeno chile. Use sparingly. Ultra Death Sauce should not be used without dilution.

<broken link removed>

Well I dont go as hot as those on that list but I eat all my stuff real hot all the time. I have never had someone steel my food more then once. In fact most of the time you can tell becasue they are still having issues hours and hours after a good sandwich.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top