JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because Peyton Manning behaves the same way.....oh wait....

I hear you. I just remember when my son was in competitive soccer. Some of his teammates had 3 or 4 concussions by 8th grade. It was crazy. My thinking is more that if you combine the brain damage with the thug culture and probably their upbringing you get this new behavior we didn't see in the past.

Odd how baseball players don't seem to make the news as 'thug' life-low life types.

I'm sure there have been a few (can't think of any though) but, I wonder why that is?

Football/basketball seems to be swarming with them...

Odd how baseball players don't seem to make the news as 'thug' life-low life types.

I'm sure there have been a few (can't think of any though) but, I wonder why that is?

I mean, you don't typically hear about hockey guys either.

I mean, you don't typically hear about hockey guys either.

I think the obvious answer here is demographics, even though it's pretty much a taboo subject in the MSM. Same way that demographic is far more likely to be killed by someone of that same demographic, rather than a cop or someone from a different 'background'.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top