JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If these guys could keep their nose clean and play a freaking ball game for a few years, they could be set for life.

I dont know why it seems to be so hard.

I am stuck with taking 'weed' to the range.

I am also struck by TMZ referring to MJ as "weed". Not as loose as calling it "Mother Nature" or "Sweet Leaf", but still pretty bush league.

The cop was kind of a jerk at first, but then he mellowed out. Really, I don't think the marijuanas is all that big of a deal, better than a bunch of booze really.
The law is the law however, overall the stop went well.

On second thought, I don't know why I should care.

I'm surprised they didn't find a scantily-clad 14 year old girl in the car as well.... :rolleyes:

Ahhhh shoot! I think I might need to check the car trunk. I was wondering what the yelling and groaning was about when I hit a bump. I just thought the car had bad shocks and they were making noise.

dont know why it seems to be so hard.

While not condoning the thug culture, I do sometimes wonder if some of the bad choices are due somewhat to the brain damage from the years of head trauma these guys are subjected to, which starts at a really young age. I remember the coroner saying that guy from the Patriots that killed himself in prison basically had mush for brains at age 24. Combine the TBI with today's culture and you've got a toxic mix.

I don't follow sports, so don't care. Funny memory from the weekend before last; met a young, delightful interracial couple (African-American man, Caucasian woman) at the private club. The women talked in a most spirited manner, and, I spoke with the man. His main interest was sports, of which I can't really care about, though he found my amateur boxing career of some interest, but when the conversation shifted to more earthy things, we both laughed ourselves silly. Linguistically, I found this situation most interesting; his name in Arabic was, literally, "friend", mine translated from Hebrew, "remembrance of the Lord". We both laughed at this revelation, and, I could find some delight in that I could find him a new "friend", in whatever language. :s0155:

.12 ounces? Meh, I smoke that much before lunch. On a slow day.

Oh, and he had a Springfield XD in the car? Whooptie do, that barely qualifies as a "gun".

Shoulda got off with a warning.

While not condoning the thug culture, I do sometimes wonder if some of the bad choices are due somewhat to the brain damage from the years of head trauma these guys are subjected to, which starts at a really young age. I remember the coroner saying that guy from the Patriots that killed himself in prison basically had mush for brains at age 24. Combine the TBI with today's culture and you've got a toxic mix.

Because Peyton Manning behaves the same way.....oh wait....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top