JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
Uberti
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cross posted on the SASS Forum, but will post here in case someone local wants 'em....

Hello Pards,

It's with deep despair I share that I will be out of a job shortly. You may have heard of the new fangled "electronics" retailer that just decided to go belly up after 36 years. Well, that retailer has been my homestead for 15 1/2 years. I'll be running my store I managed till the wagon wheels fall off (which is a couple of weeks left, if I'm lucky). Two small kids means I gotta downsize the toys.

I bought these from the great Happy Appy, and hate to part with them.

They are Taylor & Company Uberti 1873's, but not any ordinary 1873's. These are the short stroked, Runnin' Iron models. Not only that, but they have been custom engraved on the handles. They really are beautiful. Case hardened, nice engraving, perfect shooters. Happy said they had some trigger work done (if I recall correctly), but I'm not sure beyond that.

They come in the original boxes with paperwork.

Pics:

fEMY9yBm.jpg

sqtSpIjm.jpg

YHklhtxm.jpg

arvC9YKm.jpg

IXf5X6zm.jpg

It1BECrm.jpg

I'm askin' $1350 for the pair. I'll ship to your FFL for $30. Local to Willamette Valley, you pay FFL.

I really don't want to, but, until I get another decent job, I want to have as much in savings as possible.

Thanks all, appreciate the community. Let me know if my price is out of line, the last few days have been super stressful!

-Trigger Morris/Aaron

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Beautiful pistols.

I'm sorry to hear about your work. That place was a wonderland to a kid in the 90's.

I have extensive experience in the employment/resume sector. If you'd like any assistance finding new work send me a message. No charge for a family man in need.

GLWS.

Thanks all. Sold via the Sass Forum. Appreciate everyone's kind words. Anyone in the aviation industry feel free to contact me, looking for employment ;-)

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.