JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
canby won't shoot again until March,theier range floods in the winter time.
wolverton peace keepers start up in march alos,decided not to shoot in the cold this year.
'other shoots:the Dalles,2 clubs up near Olympia at Millersylvania exit

we shoot cast lead bullets at low velocities for he most part.Some load up a full case of black powder for the BOOM of it.:) and the fire and smoke.
Most use .38's for recoil control and cost,but 44 special/low powered 44 mag loads are ok too. I use 45colt just because it sounds way more 'cowboy' than the rest.
You'll need 2 pistols, a carbine in pistol caliber,and a shotgun. I use a double barrel,most use model '97 pump shotguns.It's the only pump gun allowed.
Thrre will be a shoot up at Wolverton gun club,25 minutes East of Woodland ,the 2nd Satruday of the Month. they shut down for winter but will shooting again starting in March. I will be there. Spectators are welcome,eyes and ears required.
We shoot big steel targets , up close,and still manage to miss them now and then. lol
all targes are steel pretty much,and yep we get hit with bounce back now and then.

here is the club link.
Wolverton Mtn. PeaceKeepers

An experienced SASS member and shooter is welcome to show up and shoot,as a spectator you 'may' be given the chance to fire a weaon or two before the match.
we're always glad to have folks show up and tell them about the game.You will see all skill levels present,and all kinds of guns and gear.
Link to the gun club's site:
<broken link removed>

Link to the SASS home page with all the info you'll need:
SASS-Home of Cowboy Action Shooting

we shoot in Oly,albany,the dalles,canby oreogn,aand of course wolverton as mentioned.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top