JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NIB 4.74 '' barrel...Made by Cimarron...
Custom,Special edition ...
Hand honed action, Factory Hand fitted custom Elk horn grips...
Six buys this beauty....
UN-FIRED,IN THE BOX NEW...
Bisley-2.jpg
Bisley-1.jpg
Bisley.jpg

Last Edited:
Six what? Six dollars? Six beers? The user Six? Sure he posted the price - too bad it's in slang and nearly unreadable with those oversized pics that eat bandwidth:s0112::s0112:

Six what? Six dollars? Six beers? The user Six? Sure he posted the price - too bad it's in slang and nearly unreadable with those oversized pics that eat bandwidth:s0112::s0112:

Well, Now I understand why this site prefers to keep the PG-13 rated posts...To think I thought only adults visited this site...

Last Edited:
I'm not complaining - if the price was clearer, I may have missed out on the 1866!

A buddy and I used to sell cars,Our biggest complaint was people asking the same questions that was posted in the ad..This told us people did not actually read the ad ,They just picked out only the cheep cars because the #'s stood out in the middle of all the letters...We started posting the price in letters so the few people that read the ad would know about the item and know the price as opposed to skimming for the cheapest $ amount and not even knowing about the item or the price......So that also is my reason for in the past not posting a price at all.....If the person inquiring was that interested and had actually read the ad for the price,They would know the item enough to know if they actually had interest,Then contact me for price information.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.