JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

These people are absolute cowards and deserve much more than simple charges.

and the fact that crowds are cheering for them speaks volumes.
This is the direct result of the media and the law makers there the voters put in charge. Damn shame they can't just let those who support this crap live in their own cities where there is no Police. Let them see how much fun it is when they have to live with their "friends" with no Cops to step in.

Keep in mind a single punch can be fatal. It's not uncommon.

P
Yep not to mention that "making excuses" or allowing scum to attack Cops is begging to have a Cops gun taken from them. It's why I have long said if some scum wants to go after an LEO with anything, even just hands, they should be fair game to be shot. I do not want some Cop overpowered and his gun taken.

He should have never been allowed that close to the arresting officers. Seems these folks would have better luck eluding the police if they would only..... PULL UP THEIR DAMN PANTS! My favorite from the comment section in the link:

"That boy sulked around behind the PoliceMAN like a little teacup chihuahua looking for scraps dropped by a real dog. "

:)

Last Edited:
My guess is something happened before the video started that we're missing. Not all cops are bad and I'm not trying to hate on them or anything but theres lots of videos out there showing shady cops lying and planting evidence, being over the top aggressive, beating people already in handcuffs, the list goes on and on. I find it suspect that that guy just walked up and punch that cop like that for no reason. It's possible but he looked irritated and mad like something happened before that we didnt see.

My guess is something happened before the video started that we're missing. Not all cops are bad and I'm not trying to hate on them or anything but theres lots of videos out there showing shady cops lying and planting evidence, being over the top aggressive, beating people already in handcuffs, the list goes on and on. I find it suspect that that guy just walked up and punch that cop like that for no reason. It's possible but he looked irritated and mad like something happened before that we didnt see.
I would guess that something happened before the video started too, but I wouldn't necessarly assume that the officer did something wrong.

Either the suspects were recently released for fear of COVID-19, or will soon be released to make sure the jails are safe from infection. WTF is going on in the Country. Releasing prisoners to keep them safe. I thought the reason that they were in jail was to protect law abiding citizens and punish them for their crimes. Do they have to come back to jail when this finally blows over?

Much of the Federal stimulus for normal people do not let them off from paying rent or utilities, just postpone it. They have to eventually pay it back. Criminals should be the same, put them back in jail to serve out their full term. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top