JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The standing police officer let that guy go behind him which was a critical mistake. The officer was distracted allowing the guy to sucker punch him.

Police need to respond to attacks with bullets, how brave you gonna be if you know hitting the cop is going to get you shot. If you cant behave like a human, pay the price.

Interesting responses

Popcorn.png
Seems the forum is having trouble deleting one.

If you accidentally post a pic twice, I don't know of a way to get rid of the one that stays after deletion... seems like a post for the problem thread.

Hit the delete key at the actual image in the post. Then delete the uploaded media that corresponds.

Hit the delete key at the actual image in the post. Then delete the uploaded media that corresponds.

Thanx KJ, I'll give it a try next time I F'up. I think I usually use the backspace key in "edit" but lately my CRS disease has gotten much worse, so IDK. But I will try that... "Sometime, Somewhere, Somehow.... We'll find a new way of living... We'll find a way of............ " - Maria

I tried this. And NO, not an easy fix. I made two attempts.
Now my post in forum help is irrelevant.
I'll go delete that. Or maybe you can beat me to it.

These actions on LEO or any other person p... me off.
I am pretty sure i would be charged with a crime after that person got home if it was my kid. Why should it be any different the other way around.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top