JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
Located in Ridgefield, WA.

IMG_20191208_142431.jpg IMG_20191208_142440.jpg IMG_20191208_142454.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've got ones w/horns rotting away in the flower beds around the house. My wife likes them rustic like that. I add to them as often as I can. The big ones go in the house.

Not sure cow elk skulls are a 'thing', just sayin......

I've got ones w/horns rotting away in the flower beds around the house. My wife likes them rustic like that. I add to them as often as I can. The big ones go in the house.

Not sure cow elk skulls are a 'thing', just sayin......
Constructive comments and serious buyers only. Thanks.

I don't see any ivories or where the ivories would have been. There should be ivories. You certain that's an elk skull and not a bovine skull? Just askin...

I don't see any ivories or where the ivories would have been. There should be ivories. You certain that's an elk skull and not a bovine skull? Just askin...
Yes. I found it in the woods with the skeleton.

You can clearly see the location on the skull where the ivories would have been. Because this elk died over winter the ivories probably fell out as animals scavenged it.

I can clearly see where they should have been. I have lots of cow Elk skulls, and lots of bull elk skulls. This is definitely an Elk skull.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top