JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i'm right by pacific raceways. i thought it was a lot farther out than that. i haven't been to wilkeson in a long time because i thought it was a lot farther than that. can a lowered 2wd vehicle make it up into wilkeson just fine? does it get really busy there? i would prefer to have my own space while i'm up there, not a big fan of sharing with people i don't know. also, i know there's several spots up there, can you recommend anything? thanks a lot

Take SR 410 into Buckley, then get on SR 165, towards Wilkeson. Or, take SR 162 through Orting and South Prairie... it will dump you onto SR 165. Follow SR 165 through Burnett (last gas station, BTW) into Wilkeson. Turn left on Quinnon Ext/Railroad Ave, its the first main road after the shops. F.S. 7710 is at the end, on the right. Enjoy!

i thought cascade was full. waiting list. im closer to the I-90 pit. im not sure how long youll be able to go. (snow) if you go closer you have to 'hit and run' before the cops come.
there are a couple pits around tinkam rd exit.

I went shooting off of National Forest Road 7710 outside Wilkeson, much closer to Auburn than Greenwater. Using 244 Ave. to avoid going through Enumscratch, it was a nice drive, too. The area was only about a mile up the road, which is in good shape, and I had the place to myself on Tuesday.

Thanks, I looked at National Forest map and see exactly what you mean, oops. The area I shot in has been used for shooting (targets, shell casings, etc.) so I thought it was OK.

I checked out the legal areas, roads are rough and the areas are small. So I went to greenwater fs70 near intersection with fs 72. There is a closer place on 7013 witch is OK too. I want to get a USGS map and poke around to find a good area to set up a run-n-gun or at least a multi-distance, wide angle range for rapid fire type shooting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top