JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nope. Not Oregon. Arizona Walmart.

Sympathy to those who suffered the loss of family or friends.

20200604_112631.jpg

They tried shopping at Sak's Fifth Ave and Nordstrom's, but they didn't have furnace filters and bologna.

Have YOU ever tried pushing a shopping cart AND a wheelchair? How about with a smile and good humor?

This is my Minimalist mask for mil-spec faces. It has a N 9.5 rating which means it blocks out nine and a half percent of particulates. I am trying to keep the weight on this Covid-19 PPE build down to a minimum.

I can't wait for June 24th to put it to work.

20200619_011348.jpg

Last Edited:
Now that we have the mandate from Fuhrer brown that masks must be worn in all public indoor places as of 6/24, unless, you can't wear a mask due to health reasons......? I suppose you could look at it like the "Service Dog" thing? Anybody and everybody can take their dog into the grocery stores. They only have to say "It's my service dog" if someone asks the store can't do a thing. The store can ask if it's a "Service Dog", and if they say yes, the store can't do a thing about it. The dogs bark, and crap and pee in the stores. Can't do a thing about it. BTW, that's first hand info.

Last Edited:
Now that we have the mandate from Fuhrer brown that masks must be worn in all public indoor places as of 6/24, unless, you can't wear a mask due to health reasons......? I suppose you could look at it like the "Service Dog" thing? Anybody and everybody can take their dog into the grocery stores. They only have to say "It's my service dog" if someone asks and the store can't do a thing. The store can ask if it's a "Service Dog", and if they say yes, the store can't do a thing about it. The dogs bark, and crap and pee in the stores. Can't do a thing about it. BTW, that's first hand info.
Good point by the 23rd I could develop claustrophobia.

Since all the Covidiot1984 threads are locked up, I thought why not get this one locked as well...

8144C2E9-1AB8-414C-8365-3DE8A5E94FAB.jpeg
AUSTIN, TX—

As Texas removed its mask mandate this week, many progressives were shocked to learn that they could still wear masks. Having been led to believe that the end of the mask mandate would mean all masks everywhere would disappear like all those people in Infinity War, he was surprised to find that his mask hadn't yet been dusted from existence.

"It's so weird -- I can still wear 2, 3, or even 4 masks at once. Bizarre!" said Austin progressive activist Frank Miles as the sun rose and his mask was still firmly in place on his face, exactly as it had been all night.

Progressives across the state, however, began to grow worried that they would now have to start to make their own decisions about their health. What's worse, they would have to take responsibility for their actions when it comes to where they go, whether or not they mask, and whether or not they social distance.

"If the government doesn't force me to wear a mask, how will I ever make my own decisions about what's best for me and my health? Oh no!" said one woman as she looked outside and saw children playing. "Children! Having fun! I'm staying inside today!"

Now that we have the mandate from Fuhrer brown that masks must be worn in all public indoor places as of 6/24, unless, you can't wear a mask due to health reasons......? I suppose you could look at it like the "Service Dog" thing? Anybody and everybody can take their dog into the grocery stores. They only have to say "It's my service dog" if someone asks the store can't do a thing. The store can ask if it's a "Service Dog", and if they say yes, the store can't do a thing about it. The dogs bark, and crap and pee in the stores. Can't do a thing about it. BTW, that's first hand info.
So what I'm hearing is, if you accidentally crap on the floor, quick pull your dog's mask off and act confused. :D

Once masks (face-diapers) are no longer required, how will Biden be able to keep his drool off of all the executive orders he signs? ..... :s0153:..... and, it will become much more challenging for his handlers/ventriloquists to lip-sync his speech if his mouth isn't covered.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top