JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope. The testing capacity isn't available yet anywhere in the US. Only high priority (symptomatic and needing hospitalization) patients are guaranteed to be tested. Or the well connected.

It might be weeks or months before the average person can get tested.

I would disagree. I'm an average citizen. And I was tested. Only having a low grade fever and a few other symptoms. I do have asthma so that dose put me in a higher risk category. Other than that pretty healthy.

They say you can't smell and taste if you have it.
I have no taste and smell like roses so I figure I have a fighting chance.
That's what I've herd. I doubt I have it. There's allot of other things going around along with allergies and stuff to. More tests are supposed to start being available. And quick tests as well.

Kate? I dont think so not here.
Same for a sense of humor. :D
Care to share where/how you were tested?

There's allot of other things going around along with allergies and stuff to.
The common cold is also making rounds. Worked with a guy who had it.

As far as Covid-19, as told to me, there are two symptom sets. The easily recognizable one is the loss of smell/taste senses coupled with aching bones, the second is characterized by high fever and respiratory distress. As explained by the hospital to a friend, "if you cannot finish a sentence because of lack of breath, you probably have it and need to be hospitalized." Otherwise, the hospital said, "stay away."

That's the problem they keep barking about the numbers, how many people who even present as sick are being tested?
And how many other aren't showing symptoms and aren't tested? None, unless you rich or famous

So their numbers are complete BS.

Same for a sense of humor. :D
Care to share where/how you were tested?

The common cold is also making rounds. Worked with a guy who had it.

As far as Covid-19, as told to me, there are two symptom sets. The easily recognizable one is the loss of smell/taste senses coupled with aching bones, the second is characterized by high fever and respiratory distress. As explained by the hospital to a friend, "if you cannot finish a sentence because of lack of breath, you probably have it and need to be hospitalized." Otherwise, the hospital said, "stay away."
The test is pain full, they shove a swab as fsrnasnit will reach up your nose. Was tested at salem clinic.

That's the problem they keep barking about the numbers, how many people who even present as sick are being tested?
And how many other aren't showing symptoms and aren't tested? None, unless you rich or famous

So their numbers are complete BS.
I do agree the numbers are messed up. And there focusing on the negative side of these numbers.

I've been having flu-like symptoms for days now and will get tested if my doctor recommends it. I have a message into my GP to see if her office is conducting said. I'm a little concerned because it is exceedingly rare I come down with colds or flus; though, from everything I've read, this is a bad year regardless of the pandemic. As I have no fever and not lost my sense of smell, I doubt it is CV-19 at this point.

I had an MRI scheduled for a totally unrelated issue on the 31st that was canceled because my insurance company douchebaggishly denied the testing. When I spoke to the scheduler she told me to come early in part because "you will be screened for COVID-19". What that means, I cannot say, because I didn't go to the appointment.

My wife had flu symptoms before heading out to eastern Oregon, and stopped at a different doctor's office for the test (we have different GPs; long story). The only test they performed on her was vitals (e.g., blood pressure, temperature, etc.) and listened to her lungs. From the latter they concluded she didn't need a CV-19 test and sent her on her way. No idea if that is typical or not.

CG,

Hope you and yours are O.K.

As to loss of taste and smell - It happens to me every time my nose is congested by having a cold.

Once nose goes back to working taste and smell return.

My ex wife got tested yesterday and just got her results back about an hour ago. Negative. This is her second test. Shes very high risk and shes an ED nurse. I'm glad she's ok.....at least for now she is. If she ends up getting it, she'll most certainly not make it through...:(
I dont even want to think about that....its been a hard enough 12 months as is

My ex wife got tested yesterday and just got her results back about an hour ago. Negative. This is her second test. Shes very high risk and shes an ED nurse. I'm glad she's ok.....at least for now she is. If she ends up getting it, she'll most certainly not make it through...:(
I dont even want to think about that....its been a hard enough 12 months as is
odd, everything I've heard is results take 3-5 days. Maybe it varies by state?

father in law was tested yesterday. Fingers crossed it's just a cold. he's high risk and working in South Dakota so we can't care for him.

father in law was tested yesterday. Fingers crossed it's just a cold. he's high risk and working in South Dakota so we can't care for him.

In house testing is just at the beginning phases of starting. As opposed to only sending off to State/CDC.

Some places are on line, some are amidst validation etc.

Some that went online have already run out of stock on hand, and are awaiting resupply.

Will shortly give providers near real-time results, a few hours.

I'm assuming it's because shes a nurse and some of her coworkers have already tested positive. This is in Oregon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top