JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Surely, Governor Inslee must have thought about......

What_could_go_wrong.jpg

Or was the release, just his idea of a "calculated risk"? Then again.....maybe, he just figured and accepted, that there was gonna be some amount of "acceptable collateral damage"? Cough, cough....

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Well this is not police state Jay's fault. He had to clear out the jails so he could throw anyone who try's to open their business back up in them. Have to keep our priorities strait here people. Don't forget its all Trumps fault too.

Don't expect ruling class actions to make sense to us. They work in their own interests, not in ours.

Why do women go hiking without a gun?
Most non-gun women don't go hiking alone. A few go with a big dog. Some go with another woman. I consider that pretty useless. For me it was always an issue of which gun or how many guns to carry. And I had a very good protection dog with too. Unless hunting. The few women who hike alone without gun or dog are generally people who have been so over protected they are living in a fools world.

One friend of mine who was nearly 6', weighed probably 280, and biked several miles per day, and had no real concept of the difference in strength and fighting ability of males and females. Her dad had died when she was about 6. One day she came into work with a black eye and missing tooth. She had been attacked in a small woods near her home. A bike and jogging path along a river. The guy was well over six feet and appeared to be passing her on the path. His hitting her in the face was the first sign anything was wrong. She regained consciousness over his back being carried deeper into the woods. She had been collecting plant material and had a scissors on her belt. She managed to get the scissors and stabbed the guy in the back and he dropped her and ran off. After that she was happy to accept my offer to teach her to shoot, and carried unfailingly. Up until then, her size and strength made her feel invulnerable, and she was not interested.

Most non-gun women don't go hiking alone. A few go with a big dog. Some go with another woman. I consider that pretty useless. For me it was always an issue of which gun or how many guns to carry. And I had a very good protection dog with too. Unless hunting. The few women who hike alone without gun or dog are generally people who have been so over protected they are living in a fools world.

One friend of mine who was nearly 6', weighed probably 280, and biked several miles per day, and had no real concept of the difference in strength and fighting ability of males and females. Her dad had died when she was about 6. One day she came into work with a black eye and missing tooth. She had been attacked in a small woods near her home. A bike and jogging path along a river. The guy was well over six feet and appeared to be passing her on the path. His hitting her in the face was the first sign anything was wrong. She regained consciousness over his back being carried deeper into the woods. She had been collecting plant material and had a scissors on her belt. She managed to get the scissors and stabbed the guy in the back and he dropped her and ran off. After that she was happy to accept my offer to teach her to shoot, and carried unfailingly. Up until then, her size and strength made her feel invulnerable, and she was not interested.
The old line a liberal is just a conservative who has not been mugged yet :D
She was VERY lucky that she got a chance to learn from her mistake. Many do not get that.

- Because guns are evil.
- Because guns are symbols of right wing male fascists.
- Because out hiking in nature all is peace and harmony and only a paranoid idiot would carry a gun and pollute nature with his bad karma.
-Because typically shooting is a male dominated sport.
-Because guns can be deadly, women are smart enough to realize that and may be hesitant to jump in head first without training.
-Because a lot of times when a man "teaches" a lady about guns, he is more interested in showing her what a bad bubblegum he is with a gun and ignores a lot of the the safety and training aspects.

I witnessed this while taking my sister shopping for her first pistol at 50 years old. The attitude from the guys in the gun shop was a lot different towards me, the non buyer, than towards her. Her male friends that owned guns just wanted to impress her with black rifles. I finally gave up, took her shooting, gave her a few lessons and gave her my Ruger LC9s. It is now her hiking gun. That was over a year ago. Just a few months ago I gifted her a 12 gauge which she is excited about. Losing a bit of the machismo and just sticking the basics could easily convince a lot of members of the fairer sex to take up gun ownership.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top