JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was watching wrestling last night (Yes, I watch wrestling. I am not ashamed of my white trash heritage.) and I saw a commercial for a TV show called "Covert Affairs." I had to rewind the DVR to make sure but the little blond lady in the commercial was toting a Chiappa Rhino. It was one of the "White Rhino" hard chromed models. That has to be the first time I have seen that in a TV series.

PS: Yes, I am so pathetic that I sit around paying attention to the guns people use in TV shows.

chiappa_white_rhino_for_sale_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We all must admit, the Rhino is a bit of an unusual, eye-catching, revolver. Is this the future of revolver design?

No, its a case of "if it isn't broke fix it until it is." Super complicated internals with a bunch of moving parts moves away from the simple function and reliability of a good revolver. To me it is form put ahead of function.

Still, I'm known for having what's different and I'd take it. That is for free... But would I buy it would be a whole other thread. :winkkiss:

I like different too and would quite happily take the item below. Hell, I'd even buy it, if I came across one for a decent price.

300px-MatebaAutoRevolver6in.jpg

I don't think you could give me that Rhino thing, though...especially not with what I have seen about Chiappa quality.

Hi All,
Have seen some video on Chiappa Rhino. If any one would like to see the Video which show
the Disassembly / Reassembly, Range time, and Bench evaluation. send me an Email.
[email protected]

Thanks PlayboyPenguin, As you are right as this type of Gun was made before.

Hope this may help in your Evaluation,
Tony Portland, Oregon Area

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews