JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It doesn't infringe an individuals rights??? What the heck was his toking to come up with that little tidbit??

It's not really all that critical, since the market has so easily shifted to remain in compliance, but still. It kind of blows the mind... and then saying Bruen doesn't apply??

This won't help fight against HB2005, correct?
Has nothing to do with 80% frame and receiver or ghost gun laws. It's all about the ATF trying to worm their way through legal interpretations and theories, , briefs that have been filed, and legal theories about taxes and the NFA with regard to the brace /SBR debacle.

. No problems with legal theories and information about filings and briefs, but the guy messes up with his BS clickbait headlines.
That is my biggest problem with him. You read a headline and go "oh wow, did we get a final ruling on that already?!" Then you click in and find out it is just some random filing in the case that is not even scheduled to be heard yet, followed by (albeit clearly stated) speculation on what it all means. He seems pretty accurate when you get to the actual discussion, but the thumbnail and topic entro are wildly inflated beyond all reason. I basically ignore him now in favor of people who do not bait quite so hard for views.

That is my biggest problem with him. You read a headline and go "oh wow, did we get a final ruling on that already?!" Then you click in and find out it is just some random filing in the case that is not even scheduled to be heard yet, followed by (albeit clearly stated) speculation on what it all means. He seems pretty accurate when you get to the actual discussion, but the thumbnail and topic entro are wildly inflated beyond all reason. I basically ignore him now in favor of people who do not bait quite so hard for views.
Eggzakly why I quit watching his stuff.

. No problems with legal theories and information about filings and briefs, but the guy messes up with his BS clickbait headlines.
Eggzakly why I quit watching his stuff.
I refuse to watch his videos because of the clickbait titles…. and his, "if you support the 2A go ahead and click on that 'like' button"…..

Funk dat simpleton psychological manipulation for dummies BS.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads