JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, what a load of crap.

One of my wife's friends was killed by a drunk driver. Who was to blame; the a-hole behind the wheel or Jack Daniels? According to SCOTUS "logic" the latter. :rolleyes:
I guess since their ads, bottles, etc. say "drink responsibly", they're off the hook. :rolleyes:

In addition to "read instruction manual", maybe soon we'll be seeing "shoot responsibly" engraved in large letters on the barrel?

The strategy is beneficial only to those stupid people who hate guns with a passion.
Bingo!
They don't hate cars, alcohol, phones, etc. just guns and they are all that are going to apply in these cases.

What needs to be done is the legal system should have to prove a rational exists only for gun manufacturers and not the manufacturer's of other items which can, in effect, be held to 'blame' similarly as they blame guns & the manufacturers.

Man, what a load of crap.

One of my wife's friends was killed by a drunk driver. Who was to blame; the a-hole behind the wheel or Jack Daniels? According to SCOTUS "logic" the latter. :rolleyes:
Yup, just more stupidity, holding the manufacture responsible, in this case gun manufacturer...

:s0054:

Both Jack Daniels and Ford have a responsibility for drunk drivers. Should have an interlock to prevent drunk drivers from starting their vehicles.... And people should be allowed to drink to the point of getting g drunk...

Go figure...

Which has a specific exception written into it for cases *maybe* like his one. It needs to go to court and get defined better. If there are records internally that bushmaster intentionally tried to sell it to underage buyers (through parents buying them for the kids) then under the PLCAA there might be a case.

There's not a case that ARs are too dangerous but there is for marketing practices

This is how laws work. We need to pass this to the Supreme Court when we can

Illegal marketing practices.... even if there were records showing that Bushmaster tried to get parents to buy guns for their kids... so what? It's common practice for adults to buy firearms with the intention that their children learn to shoot and later inherit the gun. In the case of Adam Lanza, Nancy Lanza loved her firearms, and tho the kid apparently had an interest in them, and I think was allowed to shoot them with her and at her encouragement :rolleyes:, I can't recall any info saying that she bought them for him specifically to use. They were hers, period. He killed her with the .22 and stole the AR.

Everytown might prove illegal marketing practices happened in some instances, but the only thing tying that to Newtown School Shooting is the people suing unless they can prove that Bushmaster wanted parents of Asperger, OCD, depressed, isolated, massacre obsessed children with untreated mental illness to buy their product.

Going back to the auto maker analogies, that's like saying that Chevy wants drunks with a history of DUI and fantasies of mowing down children in a crosswalk to buy their cars. Yeah, I'd love to see that ad... could even film it in Charlottesville.

suitcase-full-of-money1.jpg
"Here, take the money and go away."

IMHO....to settle this lawsuit only invites more of them. No matter if there are or aren't any merits to the case. BTW......me, as a reasonable and prudent person, don't see ANY.

LOL. Maybe if, we lived in Bizarro World.

I figure the Judge must be an anti-gun type person. Just as bad......as those elected to Congress, who don't understand what ".....shall not be infringed" means.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The sad thing is I could see the moneyed anti-2A crew throwing a lot of their loot with harassing lawsuits to bankrupt gun companies. The small outfits would be low hanging fruit, but I wouldn't put it past them to go after the big boys too.

Wonder what these cities would do is ALL gun sales were cut off, including LE? No guns for ANYONE, period. The criminals would have a dance party to celebrate.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top