JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A federal judge ordered the Justice Department Thursday to release a list of documents it is withholding from the public related to Operation Fast and Furious within the next month.

Calling the Obama administration's request for further delays "unconvincing," U.S. District Court Judge John D. Bates told the Justice Department to release the list of documents—called a "Vaughn index"—that the department is withholding by Oct. 22.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/court-orders-doj-to-release-list-of-fast-and-furious-docs/

What documents? Oh those documents, they were lost about the time when Lois Lerner's computer crashed also..... No they were not backed up per SOP. What documents?.......

Dang right this is why Holder is jumping ship, Obama can't save him no more. The Fed judges are gonna fry his tail!!!! About time!!!!!!

Brace yourself for the inevitable Presidential Pardon... Holder won't do a single day, but at least the facts will get out, even if they are only referenced vaguely a couple of times by Diane Sawyer before the followup special on Justin Bieber's ex monkey.

It would be interesting to hear what was said in meeting between Holder and Obama before he announced his leaving.....:mad:. Transparent my left bubblegun cheek! *did I use that right? lol*

< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

And how much of the info will be redacted or otherwise "missing"?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Last Edited:
The majority of people "which are Obama voters" Really don't care or have a clue about anything that is going on around them. Gullible fools.

The majority of people "which are Obama voters" Really don't care or have a clue about anything that is going on around them. Gullible fools.

Too busy watching Justin Bieber's ex monkey on Celebrity Pet Rehab to care about how their freedom is being stolen from them while they sleep.

This why though I am not a religous man I hope there is a hell. People like Holder should spend eternity there.

Do you suppose allowing entry to ebola patients is intended to take Fast and Furious, etc off the front page along with sending our soldiers into these places where they are likely to contract the disease and bring it home???
Inquiring minds want to know . . .

Sheldon

Our soldiers, sailors and airmen have faced in the past many dangerous situations - some I still cant understand why we were there. Why we got involved. If they can reduce the spread of the disease over there maybe just maybe it will make it better on the people in our country and around the world. I know this, it is not going to get better on its own. We face a problem that has far reaching implications if we don't try to control it. Its always better in my mind to fight a war on some one elses soil than it is to do it here.

Do you suppose allowing entry to ebola patients is intended to take Fast and Furious, etc off the front page along with sending our soldiers into these places where they are likely to contract the disease and bring it home???
Inquiring minds want to know . . .

Sheldon
Heck yes, it is a deadly red herring. It is their October surprise before the election to get people more worried about ebola than F&F, Benghazi, the economy, the ACA, the IRS, NSA, Immigration, ISIS.....etc.

Brutus Out

Heck yes, it is a deadly red herring. It is their October surprise before the election to get people more worried about ebola than F&F, Benghazi, the economy, the ACA, the IRS, NSA, Immigration, ISIS.....etc.

Brutus Out

Widespread infections in the US could lead to martial law - just before the elections. At the rate it appears to spread in Africa that's not out of the realm of possibility.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top