JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is by no means, a victory for gun rights. Not even close!!

New York's ban on assault weapons is constitutional, but the state's gun control law cannot limit a magazine to seven bullets, a federal court judge ruled Tuesday.

The ruling by Chief U.S. District Judge William Skretny in Buffalo found New York's law, called the SAFE Act, doesn't infringe on Second Amendment rights. But the judge tossed a provision that allows only seven bullets in a magazine, saying the number is "arbitrary."

I would rather this be kicked up to the Supreme Court now, than after Obama manages to appoint any more liberal Justices.
If I were a conservative Justice, I would be watching my back very closely.

The real troubling point is that they said the "assault weapons" ban is Constitutional.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I would rather this be kicked up to the Supreme Court now, than after Obama manages to appoint any more liberal Justices.
If I were a conservative Justice, I would be watching my back very closely.

I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't put it past the leftists to "orchestrate" the demise of a SCJustice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top