JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
1 how do I see who the admin are? I'd like to PM one. Regarding an edited post. I want to know what was edited and why.

2 what are the rules for negative feedback, if I leave some then what stops the other guy leaving me negative feedback in retaliation if he doesn't agree?

1:
2: Member Feedback
The member feedback system is used to rate classified transactions with other members. The more positive ratings a member has the more likely it is you'll have a good experience dealing with that member. Be cautious when dealing with members with one or more negative ratings, but weigh them against their positive ratings and consider how much time has passed. Sometimes things go south even when everyone has the best intentions. Care should also be taken when dealing with members who have zero feedback, but understand that we all have to start somewhere.

Further:

If a feedback entry contains inappropriate content or is in violation of any of our other rules you may report it to our staff. Please note that staff members do not get involved in feedback disputes. Disputes between members should be worked out between themselves. Members are able to edit or delete feedback entries, should they come to an agreement.

To report feedback
  • Click the flag icon under the feedback entry you wish to report.
  • Enter your reason for reporting the feedback.
  • Click the Report Feedback button.

For URGENT or general issues, easiest contact method is to use the "report" button/feature at the bottom of posts & such.

Also, in most browsers, there is the "staff online" feature just above the "online members" area. However, may be misleading as some of us leave our machines on while "multitasking".

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads