JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I shot my Sandman S 7.62 on a short barrel 5.56 (10.5") this last weekend and I have to say I was really impressed by the tone. It had a very deep tone to it. Could be the fact that I was shooting a smaller caliber through a larger caliber can but there was VERY little if ANY gas to the face. Now I'm not going to say it is the quietest can for people seeking the lowest dB at the meter but what it sacrifices there, it makes up at the shooters ear with less noise coming out the ejection port and overall it is a very pleasant can to shoot. Oh and the QD mount system is fantastic.

If starting out, what would be an approximate total cost to buy including all things from tax stamp, to can to what have you for a Glock 19 MOS?

Thanks
Wow! The range is/can be wide.

Cost of the suppressor (Quality matters) --- $6-800
Transfer cost (fee charged by a LGS to hold it in your name) -- $50-100
Trust set up cost -- $50-100 (if you go this route)
Tax stamp -- $200

Everything above is not set in stone. Different cans, different makers, quality, sale pricing, etc
Best part is that once you buy it up front most of the cost is out of the way. If you use a trust it can be good for all of the future buys (there will be more!). Shop any/all LGS in your area for the least expensive transfer fee.

I like my Omega 9k a lot. The silencerco 7.62 specwar was really good on .30 cals (and silencerco has confirmed it can be used on .32acp if you are as weird as I am.) BTW, silencerco customer service has confirmed that some of their suppressors will work on unmentioned calibers. For example, the omega 9k with .357mag out of a 16 in barrel. (not a pistol though.) 7.62x25 also works, (and surprisingly well) out of it. So if you are debating an unusual configuration, just ask.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top