JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm trying to trade a kimber for the best possible AR-15 setup. Note, I'm not trading both of these kimbers for 1 AR...

1st:
Tactical Custom II: <broken link removed>
2 mags with butt plates

2nd:
Tactical Ultra II: <broken link removed>
1 Chip McCormick mag with butt plate
2 Kimber mags
1 Other (unmarked but has the same follower that the Chip McCormick has, A shooting star.)
Factory Kimber Case

Both of these guns are AMAZING shooters and their nightsights glow bright.

Like I said, I'm trading for the best possible AR-15 package. Let me know.

The pictures below... The full size Kimber is the Tactical Custom II and the carry sized model is the Tactical Ultra II

Both pistols are still available.

PhysicsGuy asked a very valuable question that I think should be shared.

You may want to include what type of ammo you have cycled through your Kimbers just so you people know what stuff it likes to eat up. So what have you put through it?

In the Tactical Custom II I've put loads of American Eagle FMJ and Blazer Brass FMJ as well as 2-3 mags full of Speer Gold-Dots. Somewhere around the 450-500 round mark. Never had any problems feeding.

In the Tactical Ultra II I've put a bunch of Blazer Brass FMJ that never had any problem loading. I've put through 2-3 mags of Speer Gold-Dots and had 1 misfeed. I'm guessing that misfeed was from the mag.

Thanks for letting me know I should include that info PhysicsGuy! I hope your operation is a success!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.