JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'd just reach a little further into the safe and bring out a few more...

After forty some odd days of this rioting manure, my BS meter is pegged. These folks need to hire armed security, SJW's/rioters show up, cross their property line, cap 'em. Period.

Private Property, Private neighborhood, No Trespassing signs... It's justified...

Why were the firearms seized if there's been no charges filed? More SJW behavior??? Total BS!
Simple... if you look at history, the Nazis' opening move against the Jews was to disarm them and then set their pets in the criminal crowd loose on them. Same thing here, and coming soon to a neighborhood near you...

Why were the firearms seized if there's been no charges filed? More SJW behavior??? Total BS!

Perhaps running the history of the gun looking for some obscure firearm law violation. Or possibly to alter it in some illegal way so they can claim McCloskey did it. On that thought, might take some photos of the internals of your semi-autos as evidence that your guns are legal.

The blindfold is political
blind-justice-statue-scales-sized.jpg

Was just reading that. This is absolutely BS.

It's horrific that people on one side of politics gets to disobey the law, threaten people, and create anarchy (terrorism) and people that are law abiding trying to live by the rules are forced to suffer, have their rights violated by criminals then again by the politicians, and left defenseless for the angry mob to do what they please.

Heck they let the angry mobs murder kids around the country why not a couple of wealthy adults?!

It would be good to see an armed protest of right wing Trumpers do their own "chop" around their house to protect them and "protest" and see how the govt reacts.

I've read a couple articles on this and still haven't found on what grounds they seized their property. Anyone read what legal basis they had?

I've been trying to find another article, this was apparently brand new breaking info last night. I'm assuming it may be apart of a legal agreement that we aren't privy too between them and the DA and that the whole warrant may not be accurate. But that's also just a guess from me.

I've read a couple articles on this and still haven't found on what grounds they seized their property. Anyone read what legal basis they had?

Here's another article, but still not reason why. I guess they found a sympathetic judge to sign a warrant. I'm also confused on what grounds they would have from the situation to search the house and property, seems like an overstep to me.

Here's another article, but still not reason why. I guess they found a sympathetic judge to sign a warrant. I'm also confused on what grounds they would have from the situation to search the house and property, seems like an overstep to me.

Michael Strickland was put through the grinder for pointing his carry weapon at an angry, advancing crowd for 4 seconds. Question would be, why didn't the law confiscate HER gun? There's no pic of him pointing the AR at the crowd. You KNOW that if he had there would be a pic of it? It's her gun that should be taken, if they're going to take something.

I hope justice is swift here and he get's his gun back quick.

Michael Strickland was put through the grinder for pointing his carry weapon at an angry, advancing crowd for 4 seconds. Question would be, why didn't the law confiscate HER gun? There's no pic of him pointing the AR at the crowd. You KNOW that if he had there would be a pic of it? It's her gun that should be taken, if they're going to take something.

I hope justice is swift here and he get's his gun back quick.

Oh I didn't know they only took his gun, I thought they took all the guns in the house. Interesting distinction for sure. Yea, I see no reason for the guns to be taken either.

Their lawyer had possession of her gun. The police would have to get it from him. If they don't try, it is a sure indication that there is no proper charge against the couple.

I think the DA just wanted to disarm them to posture in favor of BLM.

Their lawyer had possession of her gun. The police would have to get it from him. If they don't try, it is a sure indication that there is no proper charge against the couple.

I think the DA just wanted to disarm them to posture in favor of BLM.
This sounds like the most probable reason for sure. Good breakdown!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads