JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well, the folks so worried about what political party they support notwithstanding...

Like that's relevant.:rolleyes:

What's relevant is that they, the couple, are huge rich white virtue signaling doofusses that have supported the cause... the irony is strong and a hoot!!!

This group was peacefully on their way to protest their mayor. If Mr. Pink would have stayed inside like his neighbors, he'd be enjoying yet another peaceful cocktail hour with his beautiful young bride and her Bersa.

You don't know that, they didn't know that, nobody knows that. I would guess that all the riots were peaceful until they weren't... schlit has been happening... did we not notice???

As to "breaking and entering" private property, for a house "breaking" can be simply opening a closed door. Not sure how that law applies to this particular gate.

As to "breaking and entering" private property, for a house "breaking" can be simply opening a closed door. Not sure how that law applies to this particular gate.
Typically B&E is enough to justify shooting I think, someone should check that.

I doubt that opening a closed gate and walking in would be justification for shooting. I hope not.

Typically B&E is enough to justify shooting I think, someone should check that.

I doubt that opening a closed gate and walking in would be justification for shooting. I hope not.

purple.jpg

...and when the massive mob comes to your neighborhood, how much humor will you have...?

Will you join them?

Or will you stay in your house peeking out the window hoping no one chunks a Molotov cocktail at you?

Or, less harmful, they merely spray paint graffiti all over your house/garage/fence.

It'll be a laugh riot...

Enjoy!

Mid Life Crisis...

The Six String Shooter Band...

The Wonder Bread Lawyer Band...

MC and the Armalites....

Walther goes Boom Band....

The Get off our Lawn Band...

Flash and the Suppressors....

30 shots to Fame...
Andy
Lead Zepplin? The Pointer Sister? Quiet Down, Riot? Flagging Molly? Big Iron Maiden? Bullets for My Valentine?

The Skin Flutes!

Dinner Party Duo

Pistol and Pansies.

I know you're just joking... and they look a bit ridiculous, but pansies they are not.... they have bigger stones than not a few in these forums. o_O

Last Edited:

Proudly brought to you from K-Tell Records....
Its...

Marky Menace and the Porch Swingers

With their debut album :
"Live from Missouri"
Featuring the hit singles :

Git offa my lawn...
Salmon Shirt Blues...
Trigger finger temptation...
Sweeping Sally...
Ain't Shootin' Blanks...

For just the low , low price of $19.95....
But wait...There's more.....
The first 500 orders will also receive a set of Ginsu kitchen knives .....a $50.00 value ...Free...
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top