JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I haven't seen anywhere that the couple says they were threatened at gunpoint. Just that they saw some in the crowd were "armed". "Protesters" of the AntiFa stripe have been arming themselves with bats, pipes, steel tipped umbrellas, etc. "Armed" doesn't always equate to firearms.

What kind of mook parades around on his front law with his AR on his chest, wife at his side, waving the gun back and forth

Mook? Is that a slur against us Irish??? :eek:

Hopefully the home owners learned something from this encounter.

Perhaps that they will need to be hiring a security force for the upcoming few months.

Have you ever been gang mugged?

No, seriously... Have you?

"Hey man, can I bum a quarter...?"

Yes. It used to happen to me when I was a skinny white kid in Jr HS. Until I started fighting with them. Later, they would be in street crowds stopping cars... until I started to speed up instead of slow down. I understand why some people that have been there do the things they do. But I try to remember that cuts two ways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then there's this:
Police Consider Charging Crowd Confronted By Armed St. Louis Couple With Trespassing, Intimidation

If that was to approach my place of life...they'd be met with the 930 in my hands, along with Mrs. CTG and her AR...especially if the grand kids are visiting, while watching cartoons.

Suck it up people, nothing to negotiate here. When it gets to this point, diplomacy has left the building.

And if I'm there when it goes down, we'll have them in a cross fire that will have them pissing themselves all the way back to Seattle. :s0003:

For all of you who are "hhhhmmming and haaaawwwing", wringing your hands, and/or look down on those who oppose "demonstrating" just remember something...

This...
View attachment 716555

Can turn YOU into this in under 15 seconds...
View attachment 716554

Even if they're "unarmed", a mob of people ARE THE WEAPON, so pull your heads out and grown some stones!

o_O

This guy laying unconscious on the ground tried to use a sword to protect his business in Texas. I am really surprised he survived but I bet it will be many months or years before he fully recovers. He should just go home and watch the events unfold on TV instead of trying to use a sword to protect his business.

Last Edited:
Which theories and philosophies are those?

Unless I've confused you with what's been said, along the lines that "the couple never should have come out of their house", etc, etc...

Again, just cherry picking here... but how was THIS
BBA11640-1D2A-43B9-9144-A8A739DDBD8C.jpeg

Justified by THIS?
63FDAC6A-F889-4C71-82EA-571B579E5BC3.jpeg

You don't think that couple knows what typically happens when they see the BLM mob on the march? Look at close ups of that woman's face in the OP, she's scared sheitless.

This guy laying unconscious on the ground tried to use a sword to protect his business in Texas. I am really surprised he survived but I bet it will be many months or years before he fully recovers. He should just go home and watch the events unfold on TV instead of trying to use a sword to protect his business.

Maybe he didn't want his business (probably invested/risked his entire life towards) to be destroyed or appropriated into another "CHAZ" like in Seattle. I guess the founding fathers should have just stayed home and watched TV so all that tea wouldn't have gone to waste in the Boston Harbor.

Just because someone has no training (that weird couple) or any clue about effectively defending themselves or their property (sword man) doesn't mean they are wrong for their effort, or aren't "allowed" to... and in fact, the mob has nobody to blame but themselves. If you don't like being threatened with deadly force when breaking through access gates, or rioting, or attempting to intimidate other people, then don't break through access gates, riot, or attempt to intimidate other people.

I'm perfectly fine with trekking the dangerous jungles of freedom over the safe prison of perceived "safety". :rolleyes:

These people aren't perfect, but it seems to me like they used the tools available to them to successfully defend what's theirs.

The "stay inside" crowd sounds alot like "duty to retreat" laws.

The "stay inside" crowd sounds alot like "duty to retreat" laws.
That's not my concern. I just want to expose myself to minimum risk overall, and I want to have a sort of game plan in place 'just in case' it ever happens to me. While their response seems to have worked out for them, I'm not comfortable shouldering the degree of legal risk I perceive in their selected responses to the events in their neighborhood.

As an example, apparently none of their neighbors responded like they did, and they didn't get property defaced either. All without any substantial legal expense or risk. That's a more optimal solution IMO, but obviously opinions differ.

I see so many post here and elsewhere victim blaming. Oh, don't let me forget the out and out lying. For me it falls under any landing you walk away from is a good landing.

These mobs have bad intentions. Period. There is so many recent examples of these mobs being uncontrollable. There little to pacify them outside of their own need for survival. That brings them back to reality.

Don't mistake pointing out potential mistakes they made for blaming them. This is an opportunity to learn how to be a better defender should the need arise. I think most everyone here, even those pointing out mistakes and pitfalls, wish the McCloskeys well.

Don't mistake pointing out potential mistakes they made for blaming them. This is an opportunity to learn how to be a better defender should the need arise. I think most everyone here, even those pointing out mistakes and pitfalls, wish the McCloskeys well.
Well, the folks so worried about what political party they support notwithstanding...

Like that's relevant.:rolleyes:

I've seen a lot of posts crop up repeating the couple's claim that they were threatened at gun point before going back inside and returning with arms.

I listened to the interview the husband gave. He says in that interview he saw a person pull out a couple magazines. Well OK -- magazines aren't guns. Between the written statement and the interview, I think they aren't doing themselves any favors should they end up in trial. We've all seen the "don't talk to police" video by that law professor -- one would think that it would be even more obvious to not talk to reporters. I get that they want their story told, but they are going to get an especially bad reception in most of the press, and of course, they're actually indirectly talking to the prosecutors.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top