JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm expecting to read or see a YouTube about some "Batman like vigilante" taking to the streets and actually being effective.
I didn't watch all of this but it's got some video of Phoenix Jones that I remember seeing a few years ago.

Last I heard about he was was arrested in a drug bust.

Think about it Seattle, Portland, LA, Austin, NYC, etc.....etc......

Since you welcome them, more will come.

Awwwww......Come On Man

Rrrright....the Southern Border.

Is that you President BIDEN?

Aloha, Mark

That's fine, when I was young and full of it I did some crazy stuff BUT, I sure as hell did NOT take one of my kids with me when I went to do it. Would not even normally take my Wife with me. The kid in the car is the part that baffled me about this. Baby in the damn vehicle and head into some known sewer to play cop? :confused:
Its what happens when people are raised with "violence isn't the answer". They are programmed to be victims, they just don't know it yet.

I didn't watch all of this but it's got some video of Phoenix Jones that I remember seeing a few years ago.

Last I heard about he was was arrested in a drug bust.

About 5-6 years ago, my co-worker and I were in our work vehicle in downtown Seattle when we were accosted by a raging street vagrant. Freaking Phoenix Jones (out of costume, but we know him from his earlier wild stories) came around the corner and, towering over the street vagrant told him to get lost. Street vagrant ran off, we rolled down the windows and were like "we love you Phoenix Jones :s0116::s0116::s0116:"!! and he threw us a peace sign.

I feel like Phoenix Jones would be outmatched against the streets of Seattle these days, 8-10 years ago when he was active Seattle streets were only a fraction as wild as they are now.

Too bad to hear he was busted.

It's too bad the husband/father lost a few things to burglars.

He should gird his loins for his woman realizing what a beta male/stupid father she married. He gonna lose a lot more stuff in the divorce.

Man lessons...get you some.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads