JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let me guess?

Was it because.....
The politicians and police were not gonna do anything?

Aloha, Mark

PS.......
Prosecutors don't expect the couple to be charged with the death of the man they hit with their car.
I'd imagine....
If the person killed was a #BLM protester blocking an "escape" of the couple after being attacked.....the results would NOT be the same.

Last Edited:
Could I/would I/do I dare ask......if he was a member of a "protected class"?

And what about the couple?

Sadly....
Yeah....well, I know that now a days.....it matters to a DA.

Aloha, Mark

The story with the reporter there is a really prime example of what the voters there have asked for and gotten. Hope they all love it. As for the couple they are morons. They went there with a child in a car seat and got attacked. This is the same thing as people who go where things like large Bears roam free and hold out food thinking its going to be fun. Wonder if the couple got a wake up call? Wonder if they feel sorry for homeless?

Last Edited:
Seattle police arrested two men who lived in the encampment for attacking the couple with a wooden pole and a machete. John Henry Rosser IV, 39, and Mario J. Miller, 53, both lived in the camp and have extensive criminal histories, according to prosecutors. Miller is a 12-time felon in Washington and California, and Rosser is a nine-time felon.
"Extensive criminal histories". Sounds about right with the revolving door of the penal system.

Prosecutors don't expect the couple to be charged with the death of the man they hit with their car.

"Since Denny Park (encampment) closed down, these are the worst of these types of people," Steve said. "It's almost the center of crime here."
"Almost"... he's got that right, the true center is at the capitol.

-Robert

This was some all around stupid. They most likely lost way more in damage to the car than the retrieved in stolen items. Plus their child had to witness this and as mentioned before, could have been severely injured or killed. I really hate letting thieves get away with it, but this was not the way to handle it. Glad they're not being charged for running over the white male felon. How do I know that? Same way you do.

One dead, two felons going back to prison, no charges, car insurance for damages......

And didn't even have to use an AK....gotta say it was a good day.

B202EC6E-0649-4485-810A-2D6EB422B85B.jpeg

Man, no bueno all around. Downtown is a pit. I avoid going down there if at all possible. And Im definitely not bringing my kids down there. Drugs EVERYWHERE, murder, violence, theft. I worked alot of years as a waiter downtown to pay off school, but saw some nasty stuff. Stopped a few women from getting beated up, chased down and caught robbers, had buddies get robbed, see stabbings, and I was held at gunpoint after asking an illegally parked car to move from our loading doors. It doesn't look to be improving any time soon either.

so dumb

If a rat steals my cheese, i sure aint going into the rat nest to get it back.
Now, remember when you were in your early 20's? Young and invincible?

Come and take from me, while I'm working hard to provide? I'm going to get our stuff back.

I'm sure that's how they thought about this going in.

Now, remember when you were in your early 20's? Young and invincible?

Come and take from me, while I'm working hard to provide? I'm going to get our stuff back.

I'm sure that's how they thought about this going in.
That's fine, when I was young and full of it I did some crazy stuff BUT, I sure as hell did NOT take one of my kids with me when I went to do it. Would not even normally take my Wife with me. The kid in the car is the part that baffled me about this. Baby in the damn vehicle and head into some known sewer to play cop? :confused:

Going to a "homeless" camp is walking into a potentially deadly situation for something that just isn't worth it. Shoes and a speaker? Really??
Taking the kid shows even worse judgement.

For Darwin Award purposes can they be nominated for the Eiserness Kreuz? They didn't kill themselves but there was a death. Does that count?
Bonus Question: Will the multiple felons be prosecuted for Felony Murder since they were participating in a felony resulting in a death?
Bonus Question #2: Is the increasing violence, disorder, and increasing chaos really an unintended condition?

Articles like this make me physically sick, thinking about what our cities have been ALLOWED to become. Dangerous, violent, criminals, ALLOWED to roam the streets and live in, filthy rat infested, urine and feces strewn, illegal encampments on public and private property.
"Hell Holes" is right!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads