JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My wife and I wanted to get a really high quality grain mill and after doing some research, we decided on a Country Living Grain mill. These are considered to be one of the best (if not the best) hand crank mills available. We had previously tried 2 different cheap ($100) mills and aside from the shoddy construction, the flour quality and throughput left a lot to be desired.

We ended up having to buy 4 of them to get a discount. I have sold one (plus one for ourselves) and we have two left, along with power bars for both.

The Country Living Grain Mill

Here are a couple of reviews on these mills:
Good, Bad, and the Ugly: Comparing Grain Mills: Country Living Mill Review
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Since getting ours we have been using it and it works very well and know it will stand the test of time.

We want to sell the other two (brand new in the box) for $375 each, including the power bar. They retail for $409 + $25.95 (for the power bar) and will last you a lifetime. If you live in the Portland area, we can meet up so there would be no shipping costs either.

What's the "power bar"?

Its the black metal extension you bolt to the flywheel for added leverage. Without this, the wood handle attaches directly to the flywheel. If you plan on grinding more than a loaf's worth of flour every couple of days, it's highly recommended.

By the way I am moving very soon and really want to sell this last one. I bet you could even talk me into taking a $25 loss and picking it up for $350.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top