JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
links for 80 % glock style and AR lowers??
Decently priced and in-stock AR? In order of affordability... I would vouch for:

joeboboutfitters.com
matrixarms.com
righttobear.com

RTB has some good sales fairly often. Like 20% that puts them in the #2 slot. Otherwise, the bang for the buck on theirs is not all that great.
Matrixarms for "better builds". I really like their finish and attention to detail.
joeboboutfitters for Andersons. Enough said... budget builds or just low cost spares to have on hand.

Not all inclusive by any means, but "name brand" and known quality that haven't moved to really hostile pricing yet.

Polymer glock style 80 frames:

armorally.com

Their prices are climbing though. Just a couple months ago they were going for around 100.

A little off topic, but for SS jig folk... I really like these guys stuff. Incredible improvement over the jig mfg's bits, much longer life and cut like butta'. Turns out some real clean milling and cuts down a ton of elbow grease on 'finishing' work (if that's your thing). I've been using theirs for several years now.

Oh yeah. They sell through ebay too. Prices and shipping are the same but additional ebay/paypal protection is kinda nice.

Busy applying to jobs ATM. But I'm pretty sure he goes over it in this video and concludes (hopefully its this video) where he says it DOESN'T actually say you have to serialize your lowers.
Check it out. I'll have to re watch it later

Hopefully this helps clear things up
Yeah, he talks about it RIGHT AT 6:45 its not required at all unless you a 01/02 or 07 ffl OR you send them to a gunsmith OVERNIGHT which requires it to be logged into inventory.

IT DOES NOT REQUIRE SERIALIZING BY DEFAULT.

Also hopefully I'm not confusing the fed laws with WA laws.. Which is probably the case šŸ„ø
Yeah... that's about the ATF rule. The one he did covering 80%'s in WA was:

I got the date wrong earlier. It's March 10, 2023 for serialization... for those builds post 09/2019. For some reason I was thinking Aug 24th... derrrr....
(Probably something on that date I can't remember now but will surely get in trouble for forgetting(??)) šŸ¤£

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top