JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Checked out the local Sportsman's Warehouse day before yesterday and was stunned to see this on the shelf:
09B24AC3-722B-4A48-B00C-B4DAFCD681C3.jpeg
Of course it was all alone, but I couldn't leave it there by itself. $34.95 + $3.05 tax, $38.00 for a pound of powder, but I haven't seen any H-1000 for a long time, and my son's .300 Win Mag really likes it.
(couldn't figure out how to get the picture to post straight up)

It's good when you can find something you need. Often it's worth spending a little more to have what you need in times of scarcity.

Hello:
I too scored at Scheels this weekend in omaha neb found winchester lg pistol primers only one carton of 1000ct $45 plus a can of IMR4227 powder $38 and on way back home decided to drop into Bass Pro in council bluffs and found they had got in Herters 9mm 100ct 115gr fmj at $22 limit five and only ten left so bought limit of 5 boxes so got 500 rounds and on the reloading they had hornady .308 dia 150gr spire slugs bought both boxes and had .452 dia 240 gr xtp slugs bought the one box they had but they also had Hi Skor 700x and Clays and IMR 4350 and it was a Hogden powder think it was H338 or something cant recall now but only a can of each i didnt buy them as i dont need or use most.
So i felt like id used up all my luck and didnt win the PowerBall lottery but hey I STILL WON :)
Head Shot

Checked out the local Sportsman's Warehouse day before yesterday and was stunned to see this on the shelf:
View attachment 756746
Of course it was all alone, but I couldn't leave it there by itself. $34.95 + $3.05 tax, $38.00 for a pound of powder, but I haven't seen any H-1000 for a long time, and my son's .300 Win Mag really likes it.
(couldn't figure out how to get the picture to post straight up)
Did you see any primers while you were there?

Did you see any primers while you were there?
Sadly, no, not this time. However over the past several months I have been blessed to find 2 bricks of CCI-500, 2 bricks of Federal Small Rifle Match, a brick of Winchester SPM, and a brick of Federal 215 Large Rifle Magnum primers. All were less than $30 each. Just have to keep checking and be lucky. It helps that I live less than 3 miles from my local SW.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top