JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
He was a drunk, a drug abuser, married and divorced, and generally made a wreck of his life. He is quite open about this. Now a Morman. I dont agree with LDS doctrine, but, he is subject to the elders of his church for lying and cheating. Can your say the same for your life accountability? Exhalted one? Seriously? What a blowhard you are sir. Greydog.

I don't hold any of his personal life against him - only some of the positions he has taken. Blowhard - maybe sometimes. (seriously - thanks for the chuckle.)

Day before yesterday Beck was the first to publicly tie this administration to the rioters in Egypt. He pointed out how the leftist have joined Islamic terrorist in an effort to overthrow governments in the Middle East. Step by step he showed how your government is very involved with helping Islamic terrorist bring down government after government.

Today Savage got onto it and told as to how your government had Egypt's Generals here when the riots started so the response to protect the country was slow. The left is pushing for control of the middle east and the oil so they can use that power to run your life.

jj

One of his good days then. I never said he was always wrong. Just once in awhile on some of the important things. Quite a lot of what he says is the truth.

One of his good days then. I never said he was always wrong. Just once in awhile on some of the important things. Quite a lot of what he says is the truth.

While you are trying to figure out if the leftist in control of this country are trying to start a war here is a little reading that explains why people are going hungry and turning to riots... Some (Like Nutting) Really Are Nuts in [Market-Ticker]

Beck and Savage are just a small part of the information that shows we are very close to war. If you want more then get it for yourself LOL however I bet you turn on who is telling you rather than determining if the truth is there. History is being repeated.

jj

Ask yourself why after 30 years or rule they now revolt and the revolt is all over? Who is behind it? Who is backing them? Who raised the cost in Egypt 45% to make people suffer? NAAAHH no since thinking now is there LOL

Ain't nothin personal - I just have seen enough to make me question motives. The people running this planet are pretty clever critters, and I don't think they leave much to chance. Control of the herd is so much easier when you own both sides of the argument. I have great respect for the truth, whatever it turns out to be. "History is being repeated." Absolutely. Why mess with a winning plan? They have done this over and over, in many different countries, in many different times.

Nope, nothing personal here either. We will all meet the same end, I just like to know what's happening as we go along. Later, I am done with this thread. Waste of time.

jj

I don't hold any of his personal life against him - only some of the positions he has taken.

I never said he was always wrong. Just once in awhile on some of the important things.

I'd like nothing more than for him to be genuine. Every once in a while I'm almost there, then he bolts off in the wrong direction spreading dis-information.

Ain't nothin personal - I just have seen enough to make me question motives.

you really sound like you have some good inside information or something on Beck. Would you care to share the reasons (they must be many for how many times you repeated yourself) why you think Beck is nothing more than an evil puppet that spreads dis-information?

you really sound like you have some good inside information or something on Beck. Would you care to share the reasons (they must be many for how many times you repeated yourself) why you think Beck is nothing more than an evil puppet that spreads dis-information?

Well since you asked... Here are a few of the things that bother me about the man.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"

YouTube - SHOCKING VIDEO Glenn Beck Uses Vicks To Cry On Cue

I'm certainly willing for him to prove me wrong.

I just love how all you "rocket scientists" run your mouths (keyboards) like this after the op puts up links.
LINKS YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T READ!
How do I know you didn't read them? Because Beck didn't write them!!! HAHAHAHAHA
let's try this again.
From the Silicon Greybeard:
The Silicon Graybeard: Could We Be Looking at the Start of the Next World War? <----LINK

From Bayou Renaissance Man:
Bayou Renaissance Man: The true dimensions of the Egyptian crisis <---LINK

Only the first even mentions Beck, and what he said/wrote. But Greybeard does explore and expand on what is being reported,... By Beck and others.

But instead of reading the links posted, y'all go off on rants about Beck and his personal life and what you think of his style of political commentary.

And then you say he's a tool?
He's a "scandalmonger"?
With "paranoid" and "warped" views?
You say he can't be trusted?
You're okay with attacking someone that dragged himself up out of a life of alcohol and drug abuse?

But we should trust you when you attack the messenger? When the messenger you are attacking didn't write the blog articles in the links?

Get a freakin' clue, and stop swallowing the $4!7 the leftist mainstream media is feeding you!
Think through the issue for yourselves,... If you can.

From what I read here, some may not be able to. And if that's the case, just go back to "American Idol" and "Live to Dance."
We'll let the real thinkers continue with an otherwise intelligent discussion.

Beck is a scandalmonger and holds the truth in such high regard he will only use it as a last resort. His "knowledge" of world affairs and politics is slanted in his own warped views, which he has lifted nearly whole cloth from the John Birch Society's paranoid doctrine of the late 50's. I give them no more weight than I do the current administration's promise to cut spending and solve the healthcare issue.

+1 - Phony as they come...

Sorry JJ - look into his past a little deeper. He will tell enough of the truth to appear credible - then take you on a little trip down the garden path. Sad to say - that is pretty much the state of affairs with all media personalities on the alphabet channels. If you're looking for heroes, you'll have to look a little closer to home. There are good, solid americans all around us. Put your faith in them.

Well since you asked... Here are a few of the things that bother me about the man.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"

YouTube - SHOCKING VIDEO Glenn Beck Uses Vicks To Cry On Cue

I'm certainly willing for him to prove me wrong.
If this forum had a "crap filter" the above quotes would have ended up where they belong.

ZeeZee while I am a conservative.

Do you know anything about what is going on in Egypt. They are fighting for more freedom and democracy. GOD I hope this spreads throughout the middle east. What the **** is Glenn beck worried about. This has NOTHING to do with radical islam. In fact this is the best thing to happen in the middle east since Jesus.

ZeeZee while I am a conservative.

Do you know anything about what is going on in Egypt. They are fighting for more freedom and democracy. GOD I hope this spreads throughout the middle east. What the **** is Glenn beck worried about. This has NOTHING to do with radical islam. In fact this is the best thing to happen in the middle east since Jesus.

If you see this as the only truth then you may be sorly disapponted. You cannot know this to be true as no one does. Thier is no evidence as to what these kids that started to riot want. Everything is speculation at this point. Would it be great if what you say is fact and true of course BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE OUTCOME or THE REASON YET. Its all speculation and possible outcomes. If history is our teacher then you will be completely wrong on your guess.

Now would probably be a good time to read up on the long history of the Muslim Brotherhood. They have been and continue to be heavily involved. No doubt you would change your mind. Freedom and democracy legitamized the PLO and Fatah, which is good for no one, not even for those who voted for Abbas. The form of freedom and democracy that the Egyptians lived with under Mubarak is not far different from what they will have under the next government formed. History shows us that.

Fear the Muslim Brotherhood - Andrew C. McCarthy - National Review Online

You just have to look at history to see what the white anglo yada yada's have done to "lesser" persons.
English saw the Scotts and Irish as "lesser and had no problem killing them
Same thing for the Indians when they went there
Africa?
Americans with the slaves?
Why do you think that the rioters during the King riots didn't leave their neighborhoods?
They knew that the people in the better communities would likely kill them

If the Muslims start some really stupid sh*t in England,they will be gunned down.
Same with most other countries.
We have,for a time,been too politically correct with them.But the NON radical Muslims,that are saying they are a peaceful religion (the kuran? is basically the same as the old testiment right?) aren't doing much against the radicals to change anyone's mind.

If they start going global,they will fall in their tracks.The softies will soon realize they made a big error in judgment.

If this makes WW III then the tactics that we are trying in the middle east will go out the door for the ones that will work.

Like bigger bombs.

It's kind of a Catch 22 for the Muslim men.They were bred to fight the fight (see the interview of the old Afghanistan woman by the British reporter). Now there is too many with out any hope for a future.They MUST hate the USA and all their wealth.We are the infidels.

So what else is there for them to do?
And the women keep popping out new fighters that hate the USA.

Fighting for freedom & democracy? WTF! They have been fighting since there were two able to fight one another and they will be fighting long after America is dead and forgotten. Remember this, it's an old middle east saying; Me against my brother, my brother and I against our cousins, me, my brother and our cousins against the world. Just remember that because that is the intelligence level you are working with when you deal with a person from any of the muslim countries. And it has nothing to do with radical Islam? Again, WTF? What do you call the Islamic Brotherhood, a muslim green peace? ". . . this is the best thing to happen in the middle east since Jesus." Jesus was a man of peace. Jesus is the son of God. I see no peace emitting from the mouths of the fools in Egypt. And if you don't know what Glenn Beck is talking about because you have not taken the time to listen to him than please go sit in the corner and allow those who have listen to Glenn answer your questions.

Wow, it's pretty easy to spot the sheeple that voted for Obummer in this thread!!

I don't and never have listened to beck, or rush, or the like. I don't need someone else telling me what to think. I form my own opinions about how F'd up this world is. However, one thing to point out is there is NO radical Islam. Islam is Islam period. Their core tennet is world domination. Read the Quran and figure it out yourself. Just keep in mind that anything written latter superceeds anything prior. No deviation or questioning what is written is allowed. It's not like the New/Old Testaments. You can't just pick and choose what you want to believe. You either believe it all or you're an infidel.

Uhh, your grade in world history doesn't look too good either there EZL!!!

What did I say that was wrong?

The reason there are Sunni and Shia is because of disagreements on foundational issues (there are other sects also). There are also disagreements on the practice and nature of jihad, and how it applies in modern times. I could go on, but what I was commenting on is it isn't right to say "Islam is Islam" any more than it is right to say "Christianity is Christianity." From practical experience, I lived and worked in the Middle East for several years (prior to the first Gulf War). I got to know a number of people (well educated) from Saudi, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Syria, and eastern Africa. I knew some of them quite well (well enough to have honest and straightforward conversations), and we had some pretty interesting conversations - even about religion and politics. I can tell you they are not little clones of each other. They debate theological interpretation/implications of their texts just as we do.

Well, first there's this:
<snip>However, one thing to point out is there is NO radical Islam. Islam is Islam period. Their core tennet is world domination. Read the Quran and figure it out yourself. Just keep in mind that anything written latter superceeds anything prior. No deviation or questioning what is written is allowed. It's not like the New/Old Testaments. You can't just pick and choose what you want to believe. You either believe it all or you're an infidel.
Then you said:
Quote Originally Posted by Buddhalux View Post
Islam is Islam period.
You just flunked "Islam 101."

And it reads as if you are dismissing much that has been written and said currently, by proponents of Islam and Sharia.
But my statement about your grades in world history refer to the fact that islamic forces have put many a people/society to the sword in their efforts to convert people to their way of thinking.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads