JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nobody needs_an_ar_15_plus_size_tshirt.jpg

Let me set the record strait here once and for all!!! I Ura-Ki NEED a Rifle, I NEED a Pistol, and I NEED a Shotgun, PERIOD end of story! I NEED these tools for my survival weather it be putting food on the table, or defending mine from yours! As long as I have the God Given RIGHT to make that choice, I will continue to have NEED!
I never asked god for the right i sure as h3ll am not going to ask anyone else for it either.

Here is the rule more of you need to live by.

Buy one AR15, then, NO MORE AR15 rifles until.....

You have spend at minimum, the same amount of $$ you spent on the last AR15 on ammo.

You all know what SHTF means right?

Lets say SHTF happens tomorrow mourning. Got that?

Now jump ahead 3 to 5 years.

You are the guy who owned 7 AR15 rifles, but you only had 1000 rounds of ammo on hand.

You ran out of ammo a few years ago, then you traded your worthless rifles off for KIA parts and a little food and now you live down by the river in a cardboard box.

WTF happened? o_O

Your jerk neighbor, the one who is a huge buffoon ran your bubblegum off and took away your house cause he just happened to have ammo on hand, after you ran out and you made the mistake of telling him that.

Next day he shows up and tells you, get out I'm taking your house. You got 1 hr to pack. I'm coming back over to my new house in 1.5 hrs and if your still in it, I'm shooting you dead.

You think about it for about 5 minutes and then run for your life, down to the river and move on in to that cardboard box condo, cause your so smart you had 7 AR15 rifles and enough ammo for a few months.

Don't be that guy. Don't buy a second AR15 until you bought 1000.00 worth of ammo.

Then for every AR15 you buy, get another 1000 worth of ammo.

If you own 5 AR15 riles you better have 15 to 20k rounds of ammo.

If sh-it happens and you have to shoot and shoot and shoot for days, and that could happen, you got ammo and you got spare guns and you stay alive.

Don't think you would EVER have to shoot and shoot for days, your just not thinking. Live close to a decent size city? What are all those people going to do when they run outa food? Die quietly or grab a base ball bat and start taking food from whom ever they can.

Immagen having to fight off hundreds of roving gangs of thugs who face death or stealing to stay alive? And this starts, it don't stop because people emulate each others actions.

Hope it never ever comes to that but if it does and it could, where you gonna be unless you got what I said, 1000$$ of ammo for each AR you own.

STOP BUYING GUNS START BUYING AMMO.

I know a lot of you already figured this out, but many have not so....

Remember the election is in a few days, got 10k rounds? After the election if hildabeast wins ant gonna be no more .30 cent a round 5.56 ammo, maybe never.

Your chance is NOW... don't waste it.

Have a nice day. ;)

DSC_0906.JPG

Don't be that guy. Don't buy a second AR15 until you bought 1000.00 worth of ammo.
Then for every AR15 you buy, get another 1000 worth of ammo.
If you own 5 AR15 riles you better have 15 to 20k rounds of ammo.

Are you talking something like this.There are 166 mags there and 113 are loaded. 53 are still in packages that I may use as trading stock if the market gets high enough.
I have a chest rig like the one stacked on the ammo in each car with 10 loaded mag each and I have 2 plate carriers with plates with 6 mags each, one set up each for my wife and I.

Like I have said be fore I have been prepping for a long time. Because of insurance and fire hazard I can only stock pile so much in one location so I have two more locations with the same or more and I have a stack like this one for 7.62x39.

Lets also say 9mm is covered almost as as well.

My motto has always been a min of 10 mags per firearm and 1000 rds per rifle and 500 per pistol. We will just say I am covered.

Yes I have a security system and a heavy reinforced door to this room and my other storage.

View attachment 321173

Are you talking something like this.There are 166 mags there and 113 are loaded. 53 are still in packages that I may use as trading stock if the market gets high enough.
I have a chest rig like the one stacked on the ammo in each car with 10 loaded mag each and I have 2 plate carriers with plates with 6 mags each, one set up each for my wife and I.

Like I have said be fore I have been prepping for a long time. Because of insurance and fire hazard I can only stock pile so much in one location so I have two more locations with the same or more and I have a stack like this one for 7.62x39.

Lets also say 9mm is covered almost as as well.

My motto has always been a min of 10 mags per firearm and 1000 rds per rifle and 500 per pistol. We will just say I am covered.

Yes I have a security system and a heavy reinforced door to this room and my other storage.

PERFECT...

I had a buddy who knows me very well and reads this forum see my post and commented to me that folks may think I am rich with all the AR's and the stuff to go with them.

To those who care or wonder the answer is no my wife and I live a very simple life with few bills and no so called bad habits like smoking or drinking (well maybe a few beers a year) and we only go out to dinner once a month and even the places we go many may feel are conservative (cheap) but we like them.

Firearms have always been my love and hobby even before my wife and I got together and the prepping started after a long duration of unemployment many years back when I had to sell pretty much everything I owned to feed my face while living in my car. (That will never happen again unless it is a true SHTF)

The reason I say this is everybody sets priorities in their life based on what's going on around them. I look at the world around us and because of what I see I stock pile not just for myself but my kids and family "just in case". If nothing happens "no harm, no foul" and my kids will get a collection of guns when I die to enjoy or sell. (It's not like they are lacking at the moment)

In the last year and a half AR's have been the cheapest and with more options available than I have seen in a very, very long time so you buy when they are cheap and you do not need one, not when the panic is about to happen and you suddenly want one.

So in my mind everybody needs 6 AR15's so you can shoot a different one Monday through Saturday and practice with a handgun on Sunday.

I know that is a lot of hand gun practice but it needs to be done.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top