JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
14610987_1159276800834438_3837183756541571284_n.jpg

You don't really need* any type of gun ... But you should be able to buy whatever type of gun you want with a minimal amount of fuss, interference or restrictions.
(But I do understand the need to own many of the kinds of guns you like :) )
* Edit to add : As in you do not "need" a certain action type or brand etc ... of gun to do any particular chore or thing.
Some types of guns do some things better than others of course.
I just dislike saying you need a certain type of gun to fill a "need". Sheesh!
Andy

Last Edited:
You don't really need any type of gun ... But you should be able to buy whatever type of gun you want with a minimal amount of fuss, interference or restrictions.
Andy
While there might not be a clear and present danger to you personally, for myself, who has seen much of the nasty side of life and does not live in nirvana, you're first eight words do nothing to placate me. :(
Albeit I wish it were otherwise.
I could though, live without an AR.:cool:

I do not live in "Nirvana" and I have seen , experienced and caused plenty of nastiness in my life.
I also do not say or type anything to placate anyone.

If you are living in a area where you need a gun or feel that you need a gun because of your life experiences , then you do have my sincere hope that you do your best to live safely.
No one should be put in that situation.

As for "needing" a type of gun : If you go big game hunting you need a rifle capable of killing the game you are after.
If for self defense you need a gun you can carry and shoot well with at all times.
You do not "need" a Winchester model 70 or a Colt 1911 to do either ...
But you do need a gun that you can use well if you are going to do either of those.
That was the point of my first eight words...
Andy

Last Edited:
You don't really need any type of gun ... But you should be able to buy whatever type of gun you want with a minimal amount of fuss, interference or restrictions.
Andy
While there might not be a clear and present danger to you personally, for myself, who has seen much of the nasty side of life and does not live in nirvana, you're first eight words do nothing to placate me. :(
Albeit I wish it were otherwise.
I could though, live without an AR.:cool:
I do not live in "Nirvana" and I have seen , experienced and caused plenty of nastiness in my life.
I also do not say or type anything to placate anyone.

If you are living in a area where you need a gun or feel that you need a gun because of your life experiences , then you do have my sincere hope that you do your best to live safely.
No one should be put in that situation.

As for "needing" a type of gun : If you go big game hunting you need a rifle capable of killing the game you are after.
If for self defense you need a gun you can carry and shoot well with at all times.
You do not "need" a Winchester model 70 or a Colt 1911 to do either ...
But you do need a gun that you can use well if you are going to do either of those.
That was the point of my first eight words...
Andy

(In the voice of Tina Turner singing)

What's "need" got to do with it? What's "need" but a secondhand anti-gun emotion? What's "need" got to do, got to do with it? :D

This has turned into an expensive hobby for me. The benefits are obvious. I've gone far beyond what I need.

I worked with a guy that has 15 motorcycles. Does that make him more dangerous? We all know motorcycles can kill. People like what they like. In the land of the free we aren't supposed to have limits

It is said Martinis are like women's breasts; One is not enough, three is too many, and two is just right. Don't confuse AR15 rules with Martini rules.

Public service announcement over. ThxKbye

You don't really need* any type of gun ... But you should be able to buy whatever type of gun you want with a minimal amount of fuss, interference or restrictions.
* Edit to add : As in you do not "need" a certain action type or brand etc ... of gun to do any particular chore or thing.
Some types of guns do some things better than others of course.
I just dislike saying you need a certain type of gun to fill a "need". Sheesh!
Andy

Sure I do. otherwise what would I do with all my ammo also I am greedy so don't ask get rid of it for me.:p:p:p:p

Let me set the record strait here once and for all!!! I Ura-Ki NEED a Rifle, I NEED a Pistol, and I NEED a Shotgun, PERIOD end of story! I NEED these tools for my survival weather it be putting food on the table, or defending mine from yours! As long as I have the God Given RIGHT to make that choice, I will continue to have NEED!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top