JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi folks, I don't chat here much, but I had to check in here after the reports from CT. It was a shooting like this in Dunblane that made the UK confiscate all handguns. Now, I don't see that happening stateside but do you think this will be the one that changes anitgunner's attitudes about what laws are politically feasible in Washington and leads to a rash of new laws?

this is defiantly a reason for the government to push for more gun laws and I would not be surprised if this was a government program under the radar to push for more gun laws/bans, they killed people in mexico so why not here (collateral damage) to get there way

Sorry to a. write a new thread and b. to be too political early on like this. As a Dad I feel a bit ashamed. Prayers for the victims and their families, y'all have a good one.

thank you for this. the last thing on my mind are the political sound bites at the moment.
there is nothing as precious to me now than innocent human lives.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top