JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...Or would they need to follow a process like they did for banning bumpstocks. Pistol braces are definitely on their radar:

Last Edited:
As to whether or not it would have to follow the same process, I don't know. What I do know is that Trump successfully banned bump stocks via administrative fiat and thereby created the blueprint that will be used to ban whatever features, accessories or options the elected rulers dislike. So, enjoy your flash supressors, muzzle brakes, bayonet lugs, forward pistol grips, lasers, night vision optics, detachable magazines, pistol grips, collapsible stocks and pistol braces while you can, because the next anti gun president will be using that blueprint extensively to take them away from you.

As to whether or not it would have to follow the same process, I don't know. What I do know is that Trump successfully banned bump stocks via administrative fiat and thereby created the blueprint that will be used to ban whatever features, accessories or options the elected rulers dislike. So, enjoy your flash supressors, muzzle brakes, bayonet lugs, forward pistol grips, lasers, night vision optics, detachable magazines, pistol grips, collapsible stocks and pistol braces while you can, because the next anti gun president will be using that blueprint extensively to take them away from you.
We might not have to wait for the next POTUS.

The Administrative Procedures Act actually bans many types of federal executive branch actions that don't go through the APA process, but until the courts enforce the APA and the constitution these executive orders will run amok.

Executive orders need to be banned. They give WAYYYY to much power to one person.
But at least they are temporary. I also see them as a failure of government but since congress won't do their job sometimes it's the only way. Unfortunately government rarely gives power back once they have it. In the beginning government was able to store all it's power in a hall closet. Now they have all the closets, the garages and three storage units filled to the gills with all the power we give them that they don't need.

Yes...
Every firearm and every firearm accessory will be on someone's : "You can't own this " List...At some point in time.
Can it be done in a arbitrary way...Yes...Someone can always find a way to openly interpret a law or ruling...
Should it be done ...No
Andy

Lol screw these people.

""This is part of the gun industry's logic," he added, "to make these determinations so chaotic that it really renders the law largely meaningless. We need a clear law, and a law that regulates particularly lethal weapons, the same that I carried at ATF, differently than a gun that you would use to hunt."

Anti-Constitutional laws are invalid no matter who writes them. Comply or don't comply, your choice.
I will not, my oath still stands.

We might not have to wait for the next POTUS.
So the question for everyone is will you vote for Trump or Biden? Will you simply not vote, or vote some third party candidate and surrender the presidency to Biden? How will bashing Trump improve our prospects?

The recent ATF letter changing how to measure a pistol (that got everyone up in arms about their VFG) changed braces to an accessory by excluding them from the overall length measurement of a gun. I saw this coming when that change was made. Not being able to put a VFG on a pistol was not what that change was about, it was about making braces accessories and not part of the gun. At that point they are easy to ban. Banning braces has been in the works for a while.

I once owned an AR pistol that used an 80% lower I finished and had a brace too.

Good thing I gave up my guns before .gov said I had to. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top