JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm still hitting "buy" on another Langdon Tactical Beretta if they pass this garbage, and I'll order another pile of magazines.
I've been mag hording myself. Not that I don't already have more than I can ever feasibly use under normal circumstances... but thinking in terms of posterity and the easy justification that they'll never go DOWN in price... they keep wiggling "too good to pass up" deals in front of my nose and it's a relex response. ;)

If passed, Measure 114 will go into effect on December 8th, 2022 (this year). Yes it will affect Silencer's as well as guns.
we have discussed this in the 114 thread official count is 37 days after election so the absolute soonest it could be law is dec15th, but seems jan 1st 2023

I've been mag hording myself. Not that I don't already have more than I can ever feasibly use under normal circumstances... but thinking in terms of posterity and the easy justification that they'll never go DOWN in price... they keep wiggling "too good to pass up" deals in front of my nose and it's a relex response. ;)
I'm stocking for my kids.

As all components of the 'measure' are part of the 'measure', I don't believe that they can enact any part before any other part. If it passes, the enactment date should be Jan 1, 2023, and no sooner. There is no emergency clause, therefore no sooner than Jan 1, 2023. Also, despite not having the required training course created, approved, and functional, they can still enact ther 'permit to purchase' requirement.
Oh, and yes, both of the main components of this measure have already been found to be unconstitutional through the Ninth Circuit Court, but there will still have to be an in-state fight to kill those parts separately.

As all components of the 'measure' are part of the 'measure', I don't believe that they can enact any part before any other part. If it passes, the enactment date should be Jan 1, 2023, and no sooner.
Not to confuse "enactment" date vs "effective" date. All aspects become enacted at once, but the effective date can be different for different elements of the measure.

As the rumor mill goes... from the chief petitioner of the measure... the mag ban would be effective on the date of enactment, but the permit portion, while it IS enacted into law, it's effective date is still yet to be determined.

Luckily for me the two suppressor I bought will be in my hand before it's voting day. If 114 passes I will stop buying guns. I have too many anyway. 😝

You'd be surprised. Some people here voted for Biden as well knowing where he stood on the second amendment….

Don't put to much faith in humanity.
Trump doesn't care about our second amendment rights either, even though he said he was pro 2A he screwed us (he's a compulsive liar). There are a lot of Republicans in congress that don't really care about our rights. I couldn't vote for either of those clowns as neither of them are fit to run this country. They're both senile old men. Plus I was in CA at the time so my vote didn't matter. All these old people in congress and the senate need to retire (or die). I don't trust any one in Congress right now.

(Sorry for getting off topic)

Just spoke to the guys at Tick Licker in Salem. For what it's worth, they say even if 114 passes it will have 0 effect on suppressors. He said while you do have to fill out the 4473, there is no actual secondary background check since you just passed the NFA check.

I can neither confirm nor deny this as this is my first suppressor purchase, but I am hoping they know far more than me on this subject. They sell a lot of suppressors, so I assume they do.
I think that depends on whether it's an Individual or a Trust. If Individual, it shouldn't be affected, but if Trust, then whoever picks up the suppressor will need to go through the NICS, thus expect to be snagged by this Unconstitutional BS.

I think that depends on whether it's an Individual or a Trust. If Individual, it shouldn't be affected, but if Trust, then whoever picks up the suppressor will need to go through the NICS, thus expect to be snagged by this Unconstitutional BS.
Not true anymore, not since 2014 or so. Every RP goes thru a BG check, so no NICS check at pickup.

Luckily for me the two suppressor I bought will be in my hand before it's voting day. If 114 passes I will stop buying guns. I have too many anyway. 😝

Trump doesn't care about our second amendment rights either, even though he said he was pro 2A he screwed us (he's a compulsive liar). There are a lot of Republicans in congress that don't really care about our rights. I couldn't vote for either of those clowns as neither of them are fit to run this country. They're both senile old men. Plus I was in CA at the time so my vote didn't matter. All these old people in congress and the senate need to retire (or die). I don't trust any one in Congress right now.

(Sorry for getting off topic)
I hate all politicians. #APAC. But some are worse then others. And between Biden and Trump that's pretty self explanatory.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top