JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank God they came out of this alright. Definitely could have been worse for sure. If all that was lost were the goggles, they were lucky.

May the Lord watch over All those that Serve, past, present & future.

Stay Safe.

This is a travisty. Marines responsible should be court martialed. How the bubblegum do you get that many vehicles stuck? How the heck do you justify leaving a designated route for an untested one? How in the name of Chesty Puller do you leave the base with such under performing tow lines? My young brothers, your lucky it only cost you ngv. Greydog, Semper Fi and out.

Last Edited:
What a bunch of Delta Foxtrots!! I'd have their NCOIC's (the Gunny) arse in a sling from the word go... You left the planned mission route? You got stuck? You broke what tow lines you had? You damaged a vehicle? You didn't maintain a defensive perimeter? You LOST a pair of NVG'S???!!!!!

They should have just stuck to playing the Xbox instead of enlisting....

What a bunch of Delta Foxtrots!! I'd have their NCOIC's (the Gunny) arse in a sling from the word go... You left the planned mission route? You got stuck? You broke what tow lines you had? You damaged a vehicle? You didn't maintain a defensive perimeter? You LOST a pair of NVG'S???!!!!!

They should have just stuck to playing the Xbox instead of enlisting....

The loss of the NODS was the cherry on top of a really bad day that could've become so much worse had they had to spend the night protecting some static targets or if the had been ambushed. All in all, they were very lucky that the NODS were the only casualty of the little adventure.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top