Could have been worse but was bad enough as it was

Reactions
Thank God they came out of this alright. Definitely could have been worse for sure. If all that was lost were the goggles, they were lucky.

May the Lord watch over All those that Serve, past, present & future.

Stay Safe.

Reactions
This is a travisty. Marines responsible should be court martialed. How the bubblegum do you get that many vehicles stuck? How the heck do you justify leaving a designated route for an untested one? How in the name of Chesty Puller do you leave the base with such under performing tow lines? My young brothers, your lucky it only cost you ngv. Greydog, Semper Fi and out.

Last edited:
What a bunch of Delta Foxtrots!! I'd have their NCOIC's (the Gunny) arse in a sling from the word go... You left the planned mission route? You got stuck? You broke what tow lines you had? You damaged a vehicle? You didn't maintain a defensive perimeter? You LOST a pair of NVG'S???!!!!!

They should have just stuck to playing the Xbox instead of enlisting....

OP
K
Reactions
What a bunch of Delta Foxtrots!! I'd have their NCOIC's (the Gunny) arse in a sling from the word go... You left the planned mission route? You got stuck? You broke what tow lines you had? You damaged a vehicle? You didn't maintain a defensive perimeter? You LOST a pair of NVG'S???!!!!!

They should have just stuck to playing the Xbox instead of enlisting....
The loss of the NODS was the cherry on top of a really bad day that could've become so much worse had they had to spend the night protecting some static targets or if the had been ambushed. All in all, they were very lucky that the NODS were the only casualty of the little adventure.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom